Author: sheila_ling

friendship between man and women [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-3-25 14:34:18 |Display all floors
if u believe there is only friend between yours ,it can be.
if not,may others.
but do u really matter the relationship between u and him/her? if you say yes ,that means the relationship between you and her/him are not merely  friends yet.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-25 15:55:36 |Display all floors

physiological light reaction?

Originally posted by sheila_ling at 2009-3-23 11:10
some one said:
man and women can be very good friends,but they should have physiological light reaction. u agree?

I don't know the meaning of physiological light reaction. Could you make it clearer for me?:) Thanks

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-25 16:26:40 |Display all floors

I also want to ask this questions

Sometimes, i think about  what are the right ways to deal wiht the relationship between my male friends. The end  is  really not  what i expected. Most of them will say "l like you " after being friends for severa months.it seems that they make friends with me just with the purpose that i can be their girlfriend. However, it is not what i want, i simply want to be friends with them, but not like that kind of friendship. Who have some good idears? Thanks!:L:L:L:L

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-25 16:42:31 |Display all floors

i have the same feeling

Originally posted by windflowerhe at 2009-3-25 16:26
Sometimes, i think about  what are the right ways to deal wiht the relationship between my male friends. The end  is  really not  what i expected. Most of them will say "l like you " afte ...

i have the same feeling.now i want to say we should keep a distance with them.
in my mind ,there is no pure friendship between female and male.
thus,after i have a BF,i will go away them who may interested in me.
i believe that we could know feeling that a male want to u let his GF.so ,you could avoid that things happening.
:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-25 17:37:49 |Display all floors

2way-out

if they are all single,perhaps there will be friendship between them.
if the man is single,the girl is married or has a boyfriend,then perhaps she will cheat her husband or boyfriend,and keep in touch with the single.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-25 17:54:14 |Display all floors

You mean Sex?

Man and Womon are different in Sex,and as we know,the different things always get together more easier!
Man and Woman can be friend,but don'be the best friend....because,it's too ....know in heart:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-25 22:42:56 |Display all floors
actually , i don't  think there is really pour friendship between men and women....if u wanna tell me you have ,i just wanna say the friendship is not fair...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.