Author: sheila_ling

friendship between man and women [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-3-25 09:58:35 |Display all floors
maybe it's impossible for female to make friends with male, different gender has different natural characters, there is always something girls can't understand from boys,   or at least they can't be confidant friends.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-25 10:08:21 |Display all floors
and try to be positive,if he/she do what they like,u will happy about it.if they run into a wrong way,don't hesitate to tell ur suggestions.that's what friend should do.
i absolutely agree with you. making friends with males is an  exciting experence that you can touch any kinds of boys (benefit for you  to chose right boyfriend ) as well

[ Last edited by leasly at 2009-3-25 10:09 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-25 10:16:42 |Display all floors

men and women can not have pure frendeship

I  thinlk men and women can not have pure frendship. Their frendship depends on like, one like another or
they like each other. you will say, we are not loveships. that not mean he or she does not like you ,he or she
is afraid you both  can not be friends after he or she tells you the truth. so just cherish he or she. maybe you
will  never become lovers, but he or she is the person who care about you forever!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-25 10:57:43 |Display all floors

come on,wake up!

forget it,men and women could not always be friends without sex.
i think to have sex with her is a boy's top intention to make "friend"with a girl.
men might be reluctant to admit that ,but it is true.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-25 11:21:44 |Display all floors
I have sisiter that have met for 8years. She majored in medicine at university. Now, she has become a graduate student. We often support each other, instance, talked life by cellphone, chatted love by QQ and so on.I am married, but she is single now. If she need anything of mine, I must give her. Don't know the reason, my wife often seek advice from her on her health. In fact, we have no gender anytime. We  respect boundary and privacy anytime. she is my a best friend, sister.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-25 12:02:16 |Display all floors
there is a very thin line between love and friendship ,believe it or not  lol
i am always the best one

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-25 12:23:02 |Display all floors
Originally posted by espanol at 24-3-2009 17:08

i do not think i have ever liked him. he is not my type, i am sure. i do not care too much about who he is and what he is doing when choosing friends, i only care how he treats me. (do not get  ...

ah. now it makes sense.
Well it's good that you know and can accept friends will walk different ways when growing older.
Just that true friends will keep in touch no matter what, where not that deep child-hood friends will communicite less and less and eventually dispatch from you as a "friend"..

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.