and I dont think she needs someone like you to be a male friend ...........>.<

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-24 16:55:21 |Display all floors
Originally posted by denolie at 2009-3-24 07:09

YOU ARE WRONG
she is a lady no man should talk like this to a female friend
with friends like him talking s,ht who needs an enemy:
but you are right she should not stop making male friends

thank you, i feel you got my feelings partially.  i do not mean never make male friends, but will never get best male friend. can not be BEST like this.  you are friends, thank you.  everybody here, behaving honestly is my friend.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-24 17:08:06 |Display all floors
Originally posted by auchengyu at 2009-3-23 18:00

wow.. that's an interesting story..but I don't think you should stop making male friends because of this.
if seems you like him deeply in your heart, or else you won't fee disgusting or be a ...

i do not think i have ever liked him. he is not my type, i am sure. i do not care too much about who he is and what he is doing when choosing friends, i only care how he treats me. (do not get me wrong, that does not mean i do not care people's personality :-) ) that was pure friendship between girl and boy. but after years of working experience, he changed and maybe i changed too. whatever, friendship gone.  see, the power of social life.

frankly speaking, i posted here not because i am too blue on this or i am too angry about this, just sharing a story and opinion. I believe it sometimes happens, that something goes far beyong our thoughts and expection. We just take it, there is no need to be sad for a long time when you found somebody is not suitable to be friends any more. nothing influences my life, all dear guys here. this is not big deal, i am fine, folks. thank you.  :-)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-24 17:15:32 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sheila_ling at 2009-3-23 11:10
some one said:
man and women can be very good friends,but they should have physiological light reaction. u agree?

ok la, i agree from I OK

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-25 09:15:15 |Display all floors

understanding

Originally posted by espanol at 2009-3-23 17:15
i can share my personal experience on this.

I have been friends with a guy for more than 7years.  i believe we never liked each other. just good friends. we spent time in watching movies togeth ...

espanol,
i could understand your feeling. because i am not like the sales who often go to some amusement places,there are many lots of business entertainment  which i do not want to learn or listen. so it is a rule that i perfer alone to with that male.
however, everybody has his or her style of life! we have not right to interfere them.we only do what we would like to do.:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-25 09:16:46 |Display all floors
In my opinion, you can have a lot of different friends,but the lover is only one!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-25 09:49:24 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sheila_ling at 2009-3-23 11:10
some one said:
man and women can be very good friends,but they should have physiological light reaction. u agree?

agree!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.