Author: shemo

Taiwan leads China in IT tech at least 15 yrs. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-3-22 10:18:25 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-22 10:22:35 |Display all floors

I am afraid Semo.....

That without Guangdong and the factories operated there....TW IT industry would be a non existant one! Period!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-22 10:32:11 |Display all floors
The reason for Emu’s persistent bashing against China is his faith in his lord, Jesus.

Christians must learn to be tolerant of diversity.

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal

Post time 2009-3-22 10:37:53 |Display all floors
Originally posted by huang262 at 2009-3-22 11:18

I believe that the majority of the island's inhabitants are thankful and they know all too well that their standard of living depends on healthy cross strait relations. The ones who see it differently are the backers of the CSB clique although even they know that there is no alternative.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-22 10:54:57 |Display all floors
it's economic hard time everybody suffers. But when it's good time, taiwan makes more money per capita.

what guangdong factoreis??  Those are backward areas.

Taiwan science parks have many advanced fabs and many design houses , which CHina can only dream of.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-22 12:23:54 |Display all floors
shemo, my friend Cheng is from Taipei. She just telll me Taiwan is too small for anything. It is a small island.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-22 15:46:18 |Display all floors
Originally posted by cartkingsky at 2009-3-22 11:59
I know you  really wish it, but that tw being a country is never gonna happen.

My most insincere apologies.

Despite your own wishes, to all intents and purposes Twn operates as an independent state, albeit one constrained from taking full membership of the international community by the petulants in Beijing.
It has separate offices in countries around the world, has different visa requirements and has a much more developed democracy.

While Twn obviously benefits from proximity and trade with mainland China, just remember that it was the advanced development in Twn and Hong Kong which led to manufacturing in Guangdong being used to provide low cost components for Hong Kong and Twnese products.
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.