Author: xilaren

the same lady ,just a different shop [Copy link] 中文

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2009-3-23 03:25:54 |Display all floors
Originally posted by may_flower at 2009-3-22 17:55
Now she is a big boss and run a big shop, time for her to show up her big temper.

this is so stupid
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-23 03:26:52 |Display all floors
Originally posted by robertcheng at 2009-3-22 23:15

She just thought of herself as a heavyweight/boss and became arrogant after she operated a big hairdressing salon, but she didn't know her customers would gradually leave her....

Just as  ...

This is fair.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-24 07:48:14 |Display all floors

only if i continue to do so...

my personal hairdresser has less and less hair to trim on my head...should i pay him on my next visit  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-24 14:47:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by robertcheng at 2009-3-22 23:15

She just thought of herself as a heavyweight/boss and became arrogant after she operated a big hairdressing salon, but she didn't know her customers would gradually leave her....

Just as  ...

You know why the hairdresser was so arrogant and conceited? Self-contempt. If a person lacks selfconfidence, she seemingly behaves conceitedly, snapping respects from others. Of course the result is opposite. Superficially she is stronger than before but in her deep bottom she is the one lack of confidence. My own opinion.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-24 15:18:45 |Display all floors
I guess the boss of new shop is her twin .haha.You know only tone hing that will not change is changing.At different event and environment,the behavior shall be different.I promise.We are changing too.If you used to driving car,do you like to walk out over 30min?Take easy,I suggest you should find another hiredresser shop,maybe it will be better.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-24 18:42:02 |Display all floors
Originally posted by iamethyst at 2009-3-24 14:47

You know why the hairdresser was so arrogant and conceited? Self-contempt. If a person lacks selfconfidence, she seemingly behaves conceitedly, snapping respects from others. Of course the resu ...

Yeah.... self-contempt.... You gave an in-depth analysis...
Another day , another dollars!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-24 22:15:09 |Display all floors
I think that it is more than unsafety for somebody  to be conceited.
Why should she feel insecure now ,after having obtained such a nice shop.
Her success had to give her more security.
I strongly believe that somebody who changes his behaviour just influenced by his success ,he is not insecure ,he is more than secure.
Insecure are all of us who try hard every day to maintain what we have obtained with so much effort.
We need  to feel insecure because anything we have obtained can be spread by the wind within a night.

We have to feel insecure.We have to feel that we need one another.We have to feel that we are too small to be conceited and  arrogant.
All of us it is possible to be destroyed withing some seconds.

Conceited people are more or less stupid believing that the whole world is theirs.

The particular lady ,has now showed her real face.All the previous years she was dependent so she tried to cheat people and create a nice atmosphere in her shop because she thought that she needed us.

She is empty in heart ,I can imagine how she will behaving to her family and friends.

From now on I am going to be just a cold customer.In the past I was both a friend and a customer.
It is very difficult to build a strong friendly bridge and very easy to pull it down.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.