Author: xilaren

the same lady ,just a different shop [Copy link] 中文

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2009-3-22 17:27:32 |Display all floors
Originally posted by iamlost at 2009-3-22 17:19
what surprises me is that she seems not to know the least meaning of customer-services. Since she's a hairdresser, she should be noted all the time that customers, regular customers, are the utterm ...

I am not stupid and do you know why?I will be just a customer for her in the future and not a friend.
Just a cold customer who cares about this particular job ,to have my hair treated and nothing more.
To be honest there were so many times that I wanted to try another hairdresser just for a change but I thought that she would be sad because she knows that every saturday I visit her shop so she would understand my absence.However I never did it.I never tried another hairdresser just because I did not want to discourage her.
From now on I will have no more obligation to her as a friend.I will be just a cold and cool customer.
If she behaves like that ,then what should we expect from people who are really powerful in life .To behave to us lke being rubbish and ants?
Life will give her the lesson she deserves.Do not worry.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-22 17:55:53 |Display all floors
Now she is a big boss and run a big shop, time for her to show up her big temper.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-22 21:02:21 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2009-3-22 17:27

I am not stupid and do you know why?I will be just a customer for her in the future and not a friend.
Just a cold customer who cares about this particular job ,to have my hair treated and noth ...

of course I was not saying you are stupid..not in a million years~~~

Right! I feel pitiful for her to lose a friend as nice as you. It's her loss, big loss~!

And if you find a better hairdresser, do not compromise. ( But i know 10 years of having the same person doing your hair has already become routine. Perhaps it costs more to make a change..)

Do what makes you feel comfortable!~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-22 22:09:26 |Display all floors
Originally posted by iamlost at 2009-3-22 21:02

of course I was not saying you are stupid..not in a million years~~~

Right! I feel pitiful for her to lose a friend as nice as you. It's her loss, big loss~!

And if you find a better ...

xie xie ni de hui fu.
ni shi yi ge hen cong ming de nv hai!!!:hug:

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-22 22:17:41 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2009-3-22 17:15

Why are you interested in my daughter's age?Do you want a zuo mei with her?How old are you?;P;P

OK la as long as she is >15:lol

with da nai nai:lol:lol

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-22 23:02:23 |Display all floors
Originally posted by uokiokok at 2009-3-22 22:17

OK la as long as she is >15

with da nai nai

ni wei shen me hui da a ??
you mei you wen ni !!!!

zi zuo duo qing !!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-22 23:15:11 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2009-3-22 04:52
I have been visiting the same hairdresser for ten years.I usually go once a week to her shop.The lady had got a small shop in my neighbourhood ,she was always friendly to me since I have been a reg ...

She just thought of herself as a heavyweight/boss and became arrogant after she operated a big hairdressing salon, but she didn't know her customers would gradually leave her....

Just as a certain poor people who becomes a upstart overnight would never stay with his/her old friends anymore....

In this forum, we shouldn treat the same towards every memeber no matter what kind of member(newcomer, junior, senior, vip) we're...
Another day , another dollars!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.