Views: 3480|Replies: 20

the same lady ,just a different shop [Copy link] 中文

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2009-3-22 04:52:10 |Display all floors
I have been visiting the same hairdresser for ten years.I usually go once a week to her shop.The lady had got a small shop in my neighbourhood ,she was always friendly to me since I have been a regular customer.Many times we chatted a lot and made fun.
The lady was really talented ,a good hairdresser.Her customers lately have increased a lot.She needed to move to another shop much bigger.
I was surprised when I saw how nice it was and so well decorated.Now she has secretaries ,modern seats ,better equipped ,much luxury I can say.

Since the day she moved to a better and bigger shop her behaviour changed completely.
Now she lost her smile.She is looking at people as if she is God and all the others are just ants.
My goodness I could not believe in my eyes.
The first time I noticed the  change in her behaviour  I thought that it was my own idea.That I was mistaken.The second time I thought that perhaps she had got some problems and she was in a bad mood.
It has been one month and the lady is now behaving like the queen of England.

I am wondering ,what has changed?She is the same lady ,with the same educational background ,
about which I do not want to make comments,

everything is the same.The only thing that changed is her shop.
Is it enough for her to be conceited.In a short time she is going to lose most of her customers.
I do not want to be one of them she is going to lose ,I know she will be sad if she loses me ,but somebody has to talk to her.
I am not going to talk to her ,this is not my business but still thinking
how people can become conceited just with a small progress in their life and business.

Your comments please
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-22 09:29:19 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2009-3-22 04:52
I have been visiting the same hairdresser for ten years.I usually go once a week to her shop.The lady had got a small shop in my neighbourhood ,she was always friendly to me since I have been a reg ...

Good morning, Xilaran.:) It's the first post I've opened this morning and I'm very happy that I'm the first one. When I was reading your post, I was thinking that is this phenomenon quite common in China? The answer is, "yes". It's quite difficult for me to understand the reason, because we all know that if the boss of the shop just acts as she did before, her shop will become lager and larger in the future. In modern society, there are lots of such shops, there are lots of reasons that we choose one shop rather than others. But I'm sure that one of the most important reason is the kindness and friendly smile of the people working there. In my opinion, if you think the boss of the shop is a good and talented woman in the past, and you had a good time getting along with her, then I suggest you to have a try, try to figure out the reason. Is she still as good and nice as before, or what she acts now is the real side of her. Don't be afraid, I will support you with all my hands and feet Best wishes and have a good day!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-22 10:04:43 |Display all floors
Sometimes,people pretend to smiling to everyone just for profit. I kown that,but I prefer to believe that it's true.No deceptive smile,no untruthful talk,no disingenuous act.It's hard to acccomplish,but why don't we have expect on it?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-22 17:11:38 |Display all floors
Originally posted by He Lian at 2009-3-22 09:29

Good morning, Xilaran.:) It's the first post I've opened this morning and I'm very happy that I'm the first one. When I was reading your post, I was thinking that is this phenomenon quite commo ...

Hello .So this phenomenon is known even in China.

It is sad to see people who change their attitude just because they became more successful in their work or their life.
Success can go aseasy as it came.Nothing is permanent unless we feed it.
This woman has definitely become conceited.Now she feels superior and this is a big mistake.I am not going to bitter her and change .This will sound like a betrayal since I have been a regular customer for so many years and I am satisfied with her work.
I can not be as friendly as I used to be with her.Thanks for your support

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-22 17:15:46 |Display all floors
Originally posted by yuanxinshen at 2009-3-22 14:10
darling.tell me,where on earth are you in now?do you like shop? sister, how about the house price in Greece? do you need work tomorrow? do you think my english is good? sister, is your husband kind ...

Why are you interested in my daughter's age?Do you want a zuo mei with her?How old are you?;P;P

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-22 17:17:26 |Display all floors
Originally posted by DennisYoyo at 2009-3-22 10:04
Sometimes,people pretend to smiling to everyone just for profit. I kown that,but I prefer to believe that it's true.No deceptive smile,no untruthful talk,no disingenuous act.It's hard to acccomplis ...

These  people show their real face pretty soon.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-22 17:19:17 |Display all floors

it's time for her to learn a lesson

what surprises me is that she seems not to know the least meaning of customer-services. Since she's a hairdresser, she should be noted all the time that customers, regular customers, are the uttermost assets to her!!!

To explain the change of her behavior, I think it could be from the environment. She's moved to a fancier place and probably got a higher rank, which made her display her "power", otherwise she'd be scorned by peers or simply by herself!! It could also be that she's more confident of herself and sure of her customers, like you, are too royal to leave her, which is so so so stupid!!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.