Views: 4350|Replies: 6

the turely cause make china suffering the economic winter [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-3-20 16:42:57 |Display all floors
In these days, I have not thing to do, I  study the cause of the chinese economic winter in order to spend my time. only my own opinion just to
reference. thanks.  Aplexi
    In nearly monthes, many articles to express the effect of economic winter. likely, I can not find the turely cause cause this. in formal passage
conclude the inappropriate management of the finanical institute. is it simple for this?
   first, I admit some capital institute and finanical corporation, bank to use wrong measures to lend capital not to make feasibility and investigate the managing situation of the relevant companies. so these cause some bad debt. why presence some bad debt? some people consider that the
companies have bad performance. bad performance particularly present three sides. first: the bad management, second, lack of money to cycle and
no business orders, thrid, the company is belonged to low capacity structure.
  From part passages and formal statement, I found that china government is try his best to stimulate industry upgrading and invest much money to
rescue the bankrupting companies, of course, some local government also claim that some company using inappropriate management enhance
their management ability. in order to boost to produce the order, administration put many measures and much money to stimulate the domestic
demand. whatever happens, chinese administration put full effort to aid the downturn economy, in this, people and company also get benefit from
those.
    we can analyse the cause deeply, why we can not get orders? I analyse that there are three aspects. first, there is no demand for requirement,
second, the capacity of manufacture companies is exceed the demand. if you learn economics, you will know. this just is the relationship of
requirement and supply. because our finanical institute have good measure to management, so herein, I just analyse the requirement and supply.
maybe, some ideas is conflict with nation's policy, I just analyse, no other sense.
    first, I want to say, the supply is little than the requiement.  if existing this condition, I think there is not nowly situation. i want to simplify these.
in these case, we can think the amount of the people is simplely more than company, it like the just before after laberation. there are not inample
plants to produce product for people's request that lead to the price of the goods gradually rising.  in order to control thissituation, china administration
make a measure named control the amount of people. from some sense to say, using the measure have controled the amount efficiently and the
the economy has developed with swift speed.
   second, if the supply is more than the requirement. i think in this economic situation is very suitable named this style. if the former measure is
correct to control the amount of the people, now, we should to encourage some couples to feed more children to supply more requirement in this
threadroad. but we know, the government is not to do so and this is conflict with the nation's mainly policy. so, if we can not to adjust the amount of the people for the situation. we should to adjust the industry structure, frankly, that is to decrease the amount of the company. in this, we can get the equal for the requirement and the supply.
   if this, we can think that, when we control the population, the scale of industry is a little fire, and not get the fire the fair, and government also
encourage expand the industry in order to catch up with the developed countries' industry. but the china's relevant department have not controlled the
trend of industry development, so, there are many kinds of company, plant, corporation, etc. stand up. I suggest that china should use the opportunity
to cut down some low level company to get the turely balancement.
    may I can say china's administration should make good assess the industry when controlling population.
    of course, controlling population, upgrading the industy, saving resource, protecting environment are non-shake fundamental for china's
administation to continue managing nation.
    herein, any states are welcome to communicate.
  thanks , Aplexi.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-20 16:50:42 |Display all floors
welcome some people give me some advice for up topic.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-21 17:53:36 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-23 09:07:05 |Display all floors
thank you for your comments, I will modify my article for reader to browse.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-23 12:42:25 |Display all floors
maybe, my english very poor, i can not express my idea to others with words.
but, i think if you are careful to read it, i think many of them can be comprehended.
of course, the concept is most important.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-23 16:45:41 |Display all floors
I want to know if all browsers can not comprehend this passage, or many mistakes in it.
you will be warm welcome to criticize, thanks.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-24 10:11:43 |Display all floors
thanks for seneca's advice, i am a newcomer, please give me aid in the following time.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.