Author: anne_anne

what do you think of online education? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-3-30 14:03:36 |Display all floors
wear two hats

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-30 14:34:56 |Display all floors
one day i saw a news, the girl was use the online education get a really good school, it that true?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-31 09:26:15 |Display all floors
More Convenient,Less Communicate

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-8 11:15:27 |Display all floors
Online learning is not only a fasion, but also a useful way for learning.
For my experience, I have been a  online Chinese teacher for years, the online one-on-one Chinese lessons I offer helped a lot of students . They think this is the great way for learning.
You can learn with a live teacher, talk to a live teacher or a parter
you can find the podcast to listen
you can find the video lessons
there are even more materials that can help you in your learning, no matter what you are learning.
It has been a great experience for me to teach online!:D

[ Last edited by emilylee at 2009-4-8 11:17 AM ]
online one-on-one Chinese lesson
http://www.echineselearning.com/?var=112

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-8 14:23:35 |Display all floors

Reply #1 anne_anne's post

yes, I also hold the same opinions.
Online education is developed rapidly in recent years based on advanced network technology ,it helps so many people to improve their knowledge levels ; at the same time, due to the flexible educating model, online education has been accepted by us widely .
But this kind of model also will bring some disadvantages,importantly , education quality is always ignored by some shcools , they just want to obtain higher profits from so-called education.
You do not know who are your classmates ,you do not know how to contact your teachers except for email.
so many problems have not been solved .........
And you will find Face to face communication is eagerly necessary if you take part in online education.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.