Author: anne_anne

what do you think of online education? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-3-20 09:57:30 |Display all floors
I'm a member of  the cisco netacad,i think it is very useful for us chinese people

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-20 10:37:22 |Display all floors
Yes you are right that everything as coin has its two sides, Though education online is cheep and convenient, it also has disadvantages as what you just said. And i never has such an experience that education online, maybe i should have a try, heh..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-20 10:40:38 |Display all floors
Each penny has two sides, but the online education is the good way for us further learning.  We can learn more and more convienetly. There are some problems existing now, such as net crimes, net violence, but the advantages speak louder.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-20 10:48:59 |Display all floors
it's up to u. of course, online education model is convinent, saving of time and money for us. also with the development of society, office worker will becoming busy and busy, so this model will be acceptable and popular...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-20 10:51:27 |Display all floors
:) the internet actually is convenient and wonderful for us to catch the newest and largest  knowledge. However ,if we want to learn something deeply and quckily ,it 's not the best one .we should follow the traditonal method holding the books and reading  it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-20 10:53:51 |Display all floors
it is good but most of company don't accept this kind of diploma...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-20 10:53:58 |Display all floors
i think it will not suitable to children for it will be harmful to their eye and make them lonely.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.