Views: 13980|Replies: 32

what do you think of online education? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-3-18 14:42:47 |Display all floors
In recent years, due to the development of science and technology, online education become more popular, many people choose this way to learn , of course, many dispute it. It's convenient and will cost less money than study in school. but each coin has two sides, online education also have some disadvantages, for instance, it has lower efficiency and it's bad for our eyes to use computer for hours. what do you think of it?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-20 09:33:53 |Display all floors
in my opinion, It's convenient and cheep, It do more good things to me, I can't  image the life without computer.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-20 09:36:23 |Display all floors
I think everything as the coin has two sides,How we deal with is the most important thing we can do!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-20 09:39:53 |Display all floors
everyone can chose a suitable style, online education, on campus, personal teacher and so on. the suitable is the best.

hehe

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-20 09:45:11 |Display all floors
Online learning is a convenient and time-saving way for me to learn many things and communicate with friends. I do it everyday if I have time.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-20 09:45:40 |Display all floors
i think it's a  convenient way to make more people accept education
nomatter where you are
no matter what job you do , you can "go to school" anytime you want
and you will never worry about being late accident
i am always the best one

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-20 09:57:00 |Display all floors
I think there is more free time for learning knowledge by use online education .Especially suits the office worker. But It needs to insist on self-conscious.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.