Views: 4479|Replies: 21

what should you do when something scare you? [Copy link] 中文

Rank: 4

Post time 2009-3-18 09:49:26 |Display all floors
just little the title:what should you do when something scare you?

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 6Rank: 6

Post time 2009-3-18 14:45:53 |Display all floors
nothing could scare me, do u know why? as these is no "scare" word in my dictionary...haha~

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2009-3-18 16:20:35 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Jani at 2009-3-18 09:49
just little the title:what should you do when something scare you?



anything that scares me makes me run and shout loudly.
What makes me scared?Just a few things.
The cockroaches scare me.
The robbers scare me.
Blood scares me.
The war scares me.
People's cruel heart scare me.:Q:Q:'(
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2009-3-18 16:22:06 |Display all floors
Originally posted by allenmiao at 2009-3-18 14:45
nothing could scare me, do u know why? as these is no "scare" word in my dictionary...haha~



you are a brave man.Do you kill the cockroaches when you see them?
are you that brave?:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2009-3-18 18:07:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2009-3-18 16:20



anything that scares me makes me run and shout loudly.
What makes me scared?Just a few things.
The cockroaches scare me.
The robbers scare me.
Blood scares me.
The war scares me.
People ...


Just set your heart at rest....You have your guardian angel who was once declined by your cruelty, though..
Another day , another dollars!

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2009-3-18 18:08:07 |Display all floors
Originally posted by allenmiao at 2009-3-18 14:45
nothing could scare me, do u know why? as these is no "scare" word in my dictionary...haha~


Young lad, don't talk big....
Another day , another dollars!

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2009-3-18 18:14:51 |Display all floors
[quote]Originally posted by robertcheng at 2009-3-18 18:07


Just set your heart at rest....You have your guardian angel who was once declined by your cruelty, though.. [/quote
In religion we know that each person has been given one angel to protect him.
You are the angle of your soul mate hahaha.Do not forget it.Otherwise you will lose her again and you will cry .Be careful :lol:lol:lol:lol:lol;P:handshake
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.