Views: 6316|Replies: 35

memorable pictures [Copy link] 中文

Rank: 4

Post time 2009-3-17 20:53:04 |Display all floors
:)

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2009-3-17 21:31:33 |Display all floors

Reply #1 iamethyst's post

I couldn't see any pictures...

Failed to upload pictures or a cause of system delay....?
Another day , another dollars!

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2009-3-19 19:52:34 |Display all floors
[quote]Originally posted by robertcheng at 2009-3-17 21:31
I couldn't see any pictures...

Failed to upload pictures or a cause of system delay....?

Yes, wrong operation. It is a shame.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2009-3-19 19:53:50 |Display all floors
Originally posted by robertcheng at 2009-3-17 21:31
I couldn't see any pictures...

Failed to upload pictures or a cause of system delay....?


Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2009-3-19 20:03:43 |Display all floors
Originally posted by iamethyst at 2009-3-19 19:52
[quote]Originally posted by robertcheng at 2009-3-17 21:31
I couldn't see any pictures...

Failed to upload pictures or a cause of system delay....?

Yes, wrong operation. It is ...


Better late than never....

Why not just upload those memorable pictures now? I could give you a helping hand if necessary....
Another day , another dollars!

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2009-3-19 20:28:40 |Display all floors
Originally posted by robertcheng at 2009-3-19 20:03


Better late than never....

Why not just upload those memorable pictures now? I could give you a helping hand if necessary....


The same mistakes. The pictures are from others' thread. I just gave him reply. I often click the button on the left. You know I am new hand. Keep in touch. Anyway thanks.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 6Rank: 6

Post time 2009-3-19 20:46:26 |Display all floors
just waiting for your memerable pictures.......
it is coming soon, right?
lol

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.