Author: timbatu

Christian racism, the face of [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-3-17 14:10:13 |Display all floors
Bern,

My statements have nothing to do with the Chinese government. This is how Chinese people see it. I have no relation with the Chinese government. Your accusation is groundless and insulting. You should learn Chinese and find out this simple Chinese view yourself. I understand you feel gravely insecure by my statements. Hahaha, you are wrong again. Heaven is your imagination. It does not exist.

To put it simple, Christians like you have a clash of culture against nontheist China.

This is why Christianity is fundamentally racist - they see themselves as the only truth (superior to all others).

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-18 00:24:43 |Display all floors
Originally posted by timbatu at 2009-3-17 14:10
This is why Christianity is fundamentally racist - they see themselves as the only truth (superior to all others). ...

Just a small addition... that some dumb Christian also treat Jews as "god's chosen one", they automatically feel inferior in front of jews.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-18 10:58:51 |Display all floors
SS, does she look like your mom?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-18 11:48:04 |Display all floors
You obviously know absolutely nothing about Christianity. You do not know that Christianity is against racism,  you do not know who Martin Luther King is, you do not know the difference between Catholicism and Protestant,  Orthodox or Holy Roman, Baptist or Pentecostal. You are as ignorant as ignorant can be, I feel sorry for you. For your information, Nazi is not Christian, Christianity was illegal under Nazi rule. There are more non Anglo Christians than Anglo Christians. The majority of people who call themselves Christians are Latin Americans,  The least amount of Christians in the West are in Europe, The most in South America. Why do you insist in living in the darkness? Why do you insist on making a fool of yourself?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-18 11:59:20 |Display all floors
murdoch, my best friends are Christian whites, they feel shameful, and they agree with me. A renowned psychologist told me that he now realized how much Christianity has shaped his perception.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-18 13:02:47 |Display all floors
You prove my point, Christianity is very diverse. There all have a  different philosophy from each other. You cant pick one that you disagree with and decide they are all the same. If your friend is a Christian, what is he ashamed of, if he is ashamed, why is he a Christian? I guarantee you he is Catholic. My friend, I am only trying to make you understand. Here in the US, especially in the south, we are simple Evangelical Christians and we love and respect all people, half  of us are African American. We believe in judging people by their character, not their skin color. Be believe in loyalty to family, honesty, integrity, respect for other religions, and most of all, to love everyone as yourself, do unto others as you would have them to do to you. My friend, you forget, or maybe you do not know, it is a war now in the US. The nation is divided. It is a war of ideas. Only that one side has control of the media and propaganda and the other does not.  I promise you, the mainstream Christians here share the same values and morals as the Chinese. It is why I am in love with China. I do not want to be your enemy, I just want you to understand Americans, you do not treat us fairly. You only know what you are told, what you hear from the biased news, just like Americans only know about Chinese what we hear from the same news. The only way to understand one another, to truly understand it to communicate personally. I wish you could come here, you would be welcomed warmly, you would find the average American is kind and friendly. This is what I found out about Chinese, warm and friendly people, not at all like what the media described. Same thing here. I hope you understand. There are many Chinese Christians here, and around the world, especially in Singapore. One such great Christian leader in Singapore is Joseph Prince. He is very kind and wise leader there. My brother, I call you my brother because I am part Chinese in my heart. I was married in China, and my family is Chinese, so I do understand Chinese culture. My brother, I wish we can come together in love, respect and understanding. I am one such man that would give his life for China as well as America. I reach out my hand to you, will you accept it?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-19 07:10:11 |Display all floors
Murdoc, yuk, Christian Chinese. Bye.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.