Author: jiefang

Our generation,the people of after 80's [Copy link] 中文

Rank: 6Rank: 6

Post time 2009-8-5 17:54:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by thunderbird at 2009-7-24 00:58



Many things constitute the Chinese culture

Music is one of them!                :)

It seems that you like China culture very much,doesn't it?

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2009-8-5 22:26:13 |Display all floors
Originally posted by jiefang at 2009-8-5 17:54

It seems that you like China culture very much,doesn't it?



You are absolutely right!

Not only I like it

I want to become part of it!     :)

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 6Rank: 6

Post time 2009-8-10 10:51:15 |Display all floors
Originally posted by thunderbird at 2009-8-5 22:26


You are absolutely right!

Not only I like it

I want to become part of it!     :)

How can i satisfy you?

The only way you feeling Chine by yourself

The people,the culture & civilization,the food,the architecture……

:handshake

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2009-8-11 02:52:36 |Display all floors
Originally posted by jiefang at 2009-8-10 10:51

How can i satisfy you?

The only way you feeling Chine by yourself

The people,the culture & civilization,the food,the architecture……



How can you help?

Post more interesting Chinese pictures         :)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.