Author: broadscan

Can money bring happyness? [Copy link] 中文

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2009-3-18 18:48:39 |Display all floors
Originally posted by yuanxinshen at 2009-3-15 07:53
this is an old topic. here, i tell you the answer again. there is a line exsiting. when your money is pletty enough above the line, money is meaningless. they don't have bearing on happiness at all ...

you can be reasonable and well behaved if you like.Except that dirty word nai.../
Why don't you behave like that so we learn from you?Do you pre3fer to be criticised and rejected negatively.You have shown us that yu have the mind to be respectful.
Make a try.You may like it.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-18 21:15:49 |Display all floors
When Our group was able to send $50,000.00 CND to the Chinese Red Cross for the 2008 Sichuan earthquake relief efforts

We were so happy!

For a brief moment!                                          :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-19 08:01:28 |Display all floors
Originally posted by cyberspook at 2009-3-17 19:28
NO it only brings comfort .

It looks like many people think that way.

:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-19 08:05:36 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2009-3-18 18:46
Happiness can bring money because happiness gives us wings to fly.
It gives us the power to struggle and try.

That's something I have never thought about.   It makes good sense!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-19 08:12:59 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2009-3-18 18:48

you can be reasonable and well behaved if you like.Except that dirty word nai.../
Why don't you behave like that so we learn from you?Do you pre3fer to be criticised and rejected negatively. ...

I don't bother with posts/posters like that.   

There are always a few of them spreading negativities everywhere on this forum.  I noticed you got some on your thread too.

At least this person stopped calling "darling" lately.  lol  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-19 08:22:11 |Display all floors
Originally posted by thunderbird at 2009-3-18 21:15
When Our group was able to send $50,000.00 CND to the Chinese Red Cross for the 2008 Sichuan earthquake relief efforts

We were so happy!

For a brief moment!                                    ...

I know exactly what you mean.

I am still puzzled and saddened by the stories that many people didn't get any help for a long long time.  

We tried so hard.  I don't think a good portion of donated money got where it intended to be.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-19 09:08:10 |Display all floors
Yes, nothing is forever, for a young couple without their own house, enough money for a house can make them more happiness.
but for a wealthy, true friend can give him happiness. In my view,  if we use money wisely, money is not a bad thing. the more, the better.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.