Author: broadscan

Can money bring happyness? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-4-3 15:34:48 |Display all floors

Reply #1 broadscan's post

Money can bring you the happniess on the surface, but you may be not happy inside.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-4 00:59:20 |Display all floors
Originally posted by broadscan at 2009-4-3 10:50

But somehow many older people have best memories of their struggle from poor to rich.  People don't normally enjoy memories of spending money as much as the memories of the difficult processes  ...

It is interesting to know that some studies done in the human's memory area indicated that "bad" memories (painful and traumatic memories) burn "deeper" into our mind (neuron structure of the brain)  than "good" memories

We tend to recall (retrieval is relatively easier) "bad" experiences more often than the "good" experiences!

There are people looking for ways to "erase" certain "bad" memories (extremely traumatic life experiences) by locating the exact storage spot

Because those experiences are so debilitating to the suffers that the victims can not live a normal life as productive individuals!

So they need help!

Of course there are people also looking for ways helping patients to recover lost memories

Both researches have heavy ethical implications!      :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-4 01:04:03 |Display all floors
Originally posted by broadscan at 2009-4-3 10:41

I think most of us like the feeling of accomplishment when we fix things ourselves, but we quickly come to conclusion that one or two these accomplishment is enough.

A few others have to kee ...

Yes...men are big babies

Over-sized babies   

As we are well aware of the fact that

Big men need big toys!     :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-4 01:08:49 |Display all floors
Originally posted by broadscan at 2009-4-3 11:03

lol, lol  Yes, I thought the carton perfectly illustrated what was in my mind.  lol     

Yes, he is quite a sweet person, and very devoted to his family.  

It's only fair that he i ...

I appreciated your cartoon

I thought the hen was cute

A  balanced view of a healthy relationship!    :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-6 18:51:15 |Display all floors
Originally posted by alfaable at 2009-4-3 15:34
Money can bring you the happniess on the surface, but you may be not happy inside.

somebody says inside?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.