Views: 4988|Replies: 12

Maybe I should leave…… [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-3-13 17:29:01 |Display all floors
I am very glad to meet some friends here ,they are very kind make me very warm.
Thks for these days sharing me so many good things,I really like.
I am a lively girl,like to answer the post when I am interested though my English is poor.
Recently,someone told me don’t flirt with the other men,did I?
Reply the post,sometimes manners,sometimes joke,and sometimes happy from heart……
Whats the flirtation?
When I skim CD the two days,I cant breath……
Maybe I should leave,I don’t want to hear that words again.
:'(:'(

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-13 21:09:30 |Display all floors
Forget it,pls. you can't care everybody. trust yourself, and you are a nice lady, i think. Be happy!:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-14 02:53:44 |Display all floors

Don't be mislead..........

Rosaline,

Be very careful about believing everything that is told to you here! It is very easy for people to hide behind a computer screen and give advise based on what they feel is right for you.

You seem to be a very bright young lady with a happy spirit! Trust your instincts! I am sure that you will
make the right descisions for your life and on this forum. Flirting with someone on this forum is both
innocent and fun! Everybody loves to flirt! Flirting keeps our minds and bodies, young and spirited! It is
great medication when we are blue.

BTW.........your english is great!

autopilot

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-14 04:24:35 |Display all floors
Nothing wrong with flirting if you were. If you weren't then there was still nothing wrong.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-14 17:29:30 |Display all floors
why bother what others think about you? you are all you have, just be yourself, thats good enough.
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-16 16:35:07 |Display all floors
Originally posted by amylhz at 2009-3-13 21:09
Forget it,pls. you can't care everybody. trust yourself, and you are a nice lady, i think. Be happy!:)

thk u
:):):)
yes I couldnt care everybody
but if you are happy I am happy
and I will go on....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-16 16:47:59 |Display all floors
Originally posted by autopilot at 2009-3-14 02:53
Rosaline,

Be very careful about believing everything that is told to you here! It is very easy for people to hide behind a computer screen and give advise based on what they feel is right for yo ...

:):):)
sometimes I am not self-trust,when I was in my university,I did everything very carefully,as my schoolmates are all beauties,there is no men.
as soon as you do something wrong,the scandal about you would spread very where
I dont like some one say that words to me.
its not true
:'(grievance

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.