Views: 4244|Replies: 6

Peony Fair in Luoyang [Copy link] 中文

Rank: 1

Post time 2009-3-12 15:46:46 |Display all floors
Hi, guys,
Peony Fair is open in April. As you know, Luoyang Peony is top first in the world. It's really beautiful and colorful.
welcome you all to Luoyang! you will win the most wonderful trip!

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 6Rank: 6

Post time 2009-3-12 16:48:42 |Display all floors
i come from luoyang, welcome to my hometown. it's deserved for you to visit...

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2009-3-12 17:47:12 |Display all floors
i have been to Luoyang. the peony is beautiful, but the time is too short. i went there only 3 days later after the peony fair, but on the plants, there was no any beautiful peony anymore.  it is like a fallying star.

since then, i do not have much emotion to the peony. i prefer chrysanthemum--beautiful and for long time.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2009-4-11 04:37:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by comeisgone at 2009-3-12 17:47
i have been to Luoyang. the peony is beautiful, but the time is too short. i went there only 3 days later after the peony fair, but on the plants, there was no any beautiful peony anymore.  it is l ...

go and seek out the wild orchids in the countryside and mountains
these are the most natural and beautiful flowers if you want i will go with you

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2009-4-15 09:07:06 |Display all floors
Originally posted by allenmiao at 2009-3-12 16:48
i come from luoyang, welcome to my hometown. it's deserved for you to visit...



i come from luoyang too, luoyang is really a beautiful city and has a centuries-old history! welcome all the friends!:)

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2009-4-15 09:27:54 |Display all floors
Originally posted by LuoyangPeony at 2009-3-12 15:46
Hi, guys,
Peony Fair is open in April. As you know, Luoyang Peony is top first in the world. It's really beautiful and colorful.
welcome you all to Luoyang! you will win the most wonderful trip!


are you a luoyang local? thanks for your information! i miss luoyao, i hope have free time go back in next year!:)

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2009-4-15 09:37:54 |Display all floors
Originally posted by comeisgone at 2009-3-12 17:47
i have been to Luoyang. the peony is beautiful, but the time is too short. i went there only 3 days later after the peony fair, but on the plants, there was no any beautiful peony anymore.  it is l ...


each kind of flowers has its character. though the peony flower time is short, but it is very noble and dignity, big flower with various color and shape! very beautiful! peony really deserve your watching!
:)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.