Author: xilaren

are you getting frightened easily? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-3-12 09:48:30 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2009-3-12 05:55
Recently I am getting scared and frightened very easily.I sit in my room and when the door opens then I get so frieghtened that it takes me an hour to recover.My heart starts pounding heavily ,I ca ...

i really don't know how to help you in this regard....  

When i feel frightened, either because I am lying or doing bad things( I don't mean it personally, I think whompa tells the truth, for all his hatred to westerners....) and worried about getting busted, or something terrifying I see ( be it watching a blood-infested scene in a movie or face a stern & rigid teacher/boss....) coming along...

If there's a thing or two fretting you, that's acutally good because you know the reason.

But if not....dear....I'm afraid you have to see a doctor~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-12 09:49:47 |Display all floors

Reply #8 iamlost's post

haha
he should be forced out the bbs

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-12 10:30:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by amethystaces at 2009-3-12 09:49
haha
he should be forced out the bbs

nonono..we're lenient people~~

he produced a good amount of laugh, no harm(not taken it seriously), no force~~!!

just see him as quite a charactor

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-12 12:41:43 |Display all floors
One possibility is a panic attack also known as an anxiety attack if you research those terms you can compare the symtoms to yours. The
good news is that is a highly treatable condition.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-12 12:49:49 |Display all floors
Recently I am getting scared and frightened very easily.I sit in my room and when the door opens then I get so frieghtened that it takes me an hour to recover.My heart starts pounding heavily ,I ca ...

It's terrible.

You maybe to see psychologist.

You maybe scared somewhen seriously.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-12 14:02:24 |Display all floors

sorry for hearing your that reaction.

if u hv something important to be afraid? reaction always reflect your thought. as not sure what's ur detailed situation, so hard to help u on this.

i only can give u some common method to fix that, such as go out for sports, often talk with your husband or buddy, try to do something u are interest in to divert ur attention. if this still doesn't work, maybe u should ask psychologist for help.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-12 14:06:03 |Display all floors
Originally posted by yuanxinshen at 2009-3-12 08:04
darling.i must say your husband is not a capable one. real man never let their wives feel unsafe and terrified. who is your husband? is he a gentleman? is he a chinese? is he kind to you? oh.darlin ...

maybe u displease her again, why bother?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.