Author: xilaren

Do you prefer to be a rich among the poor or a poor among the rich [Copy link] 中文

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2009-3-11 18:23:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ronglois at 2009-3-11 10:05
read your topic, i have a question, why you still stay among the poor  when you become a rich man?

and if real a rich man, you should also do more things to help the poor one to change their lif ...

because I am not a rich woman.But I am not also poor.I am in the middle class.In reality I am nearer the poor than the rich.
In Greece we have not many really poor people.Of course we have  poor but not extremely poor.

We are not millionaires to be able to change the poor people's fate.Just  a small relief.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2009-3-11 18:28:36 |Display all floors
Originally posted by rosepanther at 2009-3-11 15:58
Xilaren

I do not want to be poor anymore.I want to be rich .I 'd lived in the company of vey rich.
They behaved to me like rubbish.All these wealthy couples in England ,I was serving them ,I  ...

To be the slave of the rich?I have never had such an experience but U can understand how terrible it is.

I can not come to Italy at  the moment.I feel weak and spend  long hours in bed.

Bad mood definitely  for personal reasons.When I feel well again then of course I will come.I hope soon:handshake
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-11 18:47:11 |Display all floors
do you think the poor have no enterprising,do you think you will become depraved when you live together with the poor.do you think you are
a noblewomen when you rich ,kao !!! i wanna tell you don't look down upon the poor ,maybe some of them are your teacher in how to being
a person.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-11 19:44:42 |Display all floors
I read an article that says 70% of private wealth in China is owned by just 0.4% of the population.  This is truly shocking.

It may eventually lead to a new system of government.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-11 20:09:58 |Display all floors
enjoy your life ,that's just a saying!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-11 21:49:09 |Display all floors
I want to be a rich man .i can help poor people,  I can control my life .if i find money is not i want,i can send it away.but if i am poor ,i can not du that.~~~~~~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-11 21:49:46 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2009-3-11 06:05
I have many times asked myself this question.What do you prefer?To be a rich person among the  poor people or a poor among the rich?

My answer has always been the same .I definitely prefer to  ...

Definitely rich among the rich

And poor among the poor!

Why?

Long story!      :)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.