Author: xilaren

Do you prefer to be a rich among the poor or a poor among the rich [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-3-11 15:58:05 |Display all floors
Xilaren

I do not want to be poor anymore.I want to be rich .I 'd lived in the company of vey rich.
They behaved to me like rubbish.All these wealthy couples in England ,I was serving them ,I felt like their slave.If I have a choice I want to be rich in the rich hehe.

What is it wrong with your mood?Will you come to Italy?We are waiting for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-11 17:10:40 |Display all floors
yes  
i will choose to be a rich among the poor,as someone above says,you can share you money to the poor.make their lives better,donot you think it is a pleasure?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-11 17:36:57 |Display all floors

I am a poor man

I am a poor man, very poor. But I am married. My wife and I live in a small Low-rent Houses that is less than 10mm2。Everyday, we have only eat  a handful of the meat and vegetables. In fact, Laugh and sing are brimming the whole low-rent-houses. we never feel unhappy. My wife and I are love each other.
However, I dream of being a rich man someday. I only look forward to having a big houses.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-11 17:37:20 |Display all floors
first,i am a new on the forum
in my opinion,no matter you are a rich or a poor,the most important thing is you must be ambitious ,we need  get better ,and our country also need it.
hehe,if i have much money to do what i want to do ,i think it good.

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2009-3-11 18:09:06 |Display all floors
Originally posted by alexangel at 2009-3-11 10:02
Is there the 3rd option
1. rich among the poor is easy to be jealousy, even is killed...
2. poor among the rich is hard to get the confident feeling of possessing fortune...

i'd like to be ric ...

Rich  among the poor does not make me jealous.On the contrary it gives me the motivation to struggle in life and change my fate.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2009-3-11 18:13:51 |Display all floors
Originally posted by arlick at 2009-3-11 14:57

I want be the between rich and poor.

Your heart is very kindness.

And your thinking is tangible.

The best case is all people in the same level,but it's impossible hardly.

There always ...

Oh yes you have got exactly   the meaning of my thead.I wish everybody had the same chances in life.Neither rich nor ver poor.

Onl when we die there isn going to be justice.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-11 18:16:38 |Display all floors

No unconditionally but relatively poor and rich...

Originally posted by xilaren at 2009-3-11 06:05
I have many times asked myself this question.What do you prefer?To be a rich person among the  poor people or a poor among the rich?

My answer has always been the same .I definitely prefer to  ...

Poor people might have a rich mind and they could become rich when time is ripe, whilst some rich people are just rich in wealth without knowledge, health or friends...Compared with the rich, i'm poor(but I believe I'm still rich compared with some ignorant upstarts).

You should be clearly aware that you could  become richer one day through your insistent endeavour and meanwhile you could probably lag behind and turn to be a poor guy(in material and mental aspects) without pouring efforts....:)
Another day , another dollars!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.