Author: xilaren

Do you prefer to be a rich among the poor or a poor among the rich [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-3-11 11:42:34 |Display all floors
I  want to be a richman in normal people.
enjoying what i like,buying what i want to own.
also,when i see  pitiful people i can help them.
in a word ,i choose to be normal.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-11 12:00:38 |Display all floors
Originally posted by alexangel at 2009-3-11 10:02
Is there the 3rd option
1. rich among the poor is easy to be jealousy, even is killed...
2. poor among the rich is hard to get the confident feeling of possessing fortune...

i'd like to be ric ...

brainstorm~~

you are nearer to the sage who is real rich in this world~~
Heavens bless you & me!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-11 12:43:50 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2009-3-11 06:05
I have many times asked myself this question.What do you prefer?To be a rich person among the  poor people or a poor among the rich?

My answer has always been the same .I definitely prefer to  ...

Oh If I have to give an answer,I prefer to be a rich among the rich..to guide those stupid rich to be real useful for our crisis...

You know in this crisis time,the local rich did many investments for the nightclubs,one locates the 3rd floor of my apartment......

Hard to believe,right?
***always to be yourself***

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-11 12:58:18 |Display all floors

for me

I would like to be the same as people's around me, and thus not being targeted.

and for rich or poor, I also hope I get two legs, not just money, I need things like cultures rich as well, knowledge, spirits, things like that.

P
A way of life, A world of opportunities.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-11 13:00:07 |Display all floors
Originally posted by hardluck2008 at 2009-3-11 12:00

brainstorm~~

you are nearer to the sage who is real rich in this world~~

rich in or rich in $$$$$$$$....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-11 13:19:54 |Display all floors
We have no choice to something in our life .it is not what you want to do ,then you can do .if you are rich,the people around you are not all poor .And if you  are poor ,the people around you are not all rich .so we just need do our best to spend everyday  well ,it is ok.
  Be happy every day!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-11 13:30:07 |Display all floors
I think ppl should be realistic, and pls consider if all the ppl aroud u r poor but u, what's more, u r quite rich,  and then if u will not lead a happy life ? you will not sleep well? i think the answer is no for most of us.  ppl r selfish, few of them will consider others.
Anyway, if we want to be a rich among the poor or a poor among the rich,  many cases we should consider, not just so easy as ur thought, and pls don't leave words just on ur mouth.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.