Author: tradervic

After the DL is dead, what then? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-1-30 04:18:35 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-30 06:22:26 |Display all floors

<laughing> The Chinese version of the "Hangover"?

Originally posted by Baiquen at 1/29/2010 03:18 PM
Addressing the OP: We would have a giant fukin party and celebrate his passing long into the night...

... I can see the trailer now...

CCP Propaganda Chief:  "Hu?  Where are you guys?  We need a scarecrow to mount on the GFW to keep the population in fear in five hours!"

Hu: "Uh... That's not going to happen..."

<< Flashback to Two Days Before >>

Zhang:  "I'm I missing a tooth?"
China's Eccentric 'Uncle Laowai' from Chicago, IL

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=135031&do=blog&view=me&from=space

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-31 04:46:16 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-31 07:44:23 |Display all floors

Hm... sorry, that movie reference...

... would work if you saw the movie trailer for "The Hangover".  If you have proxy access to the you tube, you can see it.

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=135031&do=blog&view=me&from=space

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-2-2 21:44:00 |Display all floors

So... no one thinks that there is a new...

... CCP scarecrow waiting in the wings?  It used to be a scarecrow back about 40 years ago... Uncle Sam.

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal

Post time 2010-2-3 09:47:50 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tradervic at 2010-2-2 22:44

1. CCP scarecrow waiting in the wings?  It used to be a scarecrow back about 40 years ago... Uncle Sam
Copy code

Probably your dream but it wont happen.

The first part of this year will see strained relations between Beijing and Washington. This was to be expected because of trade frictions, massive weapon sales to the island and a meeting between the Indian monk and the U.S. president. Right now Washington is testing the waters to see how far it can go with anti Chinese measures before it is too much. Sonner or later both sides will realize that it's better to mend fences before such actions go out of control. After all, they both need each other. Expect better relations after the mid term elections in the U.S.  - What we see now is a great deal of pre election hype.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.