Author: mollyshan

The distorted facts by AFP! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-3-10 12:26:31 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Don't harmonize me

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-10 13:21:40 |Display all floors
Originally posted by iamnaive at 2009-3-10 12:26

A rather minor flaw in reporting have been completely blown out of proportion.

That Chin has tighten internet and media control in the last two weeks to keep out inconvenient opinions is a s ...

I don't think it is a minor flaw in reporting. He purposefully did it to distort the truth to attract the attention of the ignorant people. As a reporter, I don't think he lacks in the knowledge of differences between the fact and the lie. Is it the media you are adovating? Under the cover of so-called freedom and democarcy, it is full of lies and hypocrisy.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-10 13:32:36 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mengzhi at 2009-3-10 11:06
mollyshan,

I think we Chinese ought to move on beyond the shenanigan of these discredited western media . They are in their death throes as the internet takes over from the print and old fashion ...

Yes, it's time to unveil their intention. The western media are making use of everything they could get to distort China. And a picture of a police car in Tian'anmen Square can be amplified to the intense atmosphere in China. The Chinese should be united to fight agaist them until they stop.:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-10 13:51:13 |Display all floors
iamnazi, your religion gives you so much racist hatred. You Sinophobia is rooted in your religion. Shame to your religion.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-10 14:22:03 |Display all floors
mollyshan,

There are still those out there who mourn the lost of Empire . These feral are given to lying and distorting facts .After all who is Peter Parks ? He is from all accounts an school drop out and a drop kick from England . We must not dignify him with even the semblance of an engagement . We don't pay attention to maggots in the gutter do we ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-10 14:46:51 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Don't harmonize me

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-10 23:05:43 |Display all floors
Mollyshan
The CIA helped the tbt rebel, AND SO WHAT? what does is change to the fact that there are hundred thousand of tbt died from this period what does it change to the fact that they live in the fear because there are one cop every en meter, what does it change to the fact contrary with han citizen, they have no same right a chinese citizen (for example: access to internet is near to mission impossible) what does it change to the fact that in 2009, many place of tbt are unaccessible? what does it change to the fact many peoples like me come from countries where a (little) part of the tax we pay to our government is for helping the thousand refugees who fled (when a brave rambo dont shoot them wiith war gun)to other countries? what does it change to the fact that we seee clearly the intention of pkn to make tbt all considered as terrst, like they did for the ouigggour?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.