Author: novembercandy

Why does the CNN always write these news! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-3-10 12:01:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by novembercandy at 2009-3-10 09:54
To improve my English I have been reading the CNN news for not a long time , but I noticed  that it' was  easy to find some vexing news about China on the CNN wedsides .
Just like the following on ...

when you talking about others bad behavior or shortcomings ,have you ever noticed there are dirty mark behind your neck that you haven't got to see cause your eyes do not grow from the back???
when I was a child,I used to play in nature and field,more often we picked up some photos(it is propaganda photos) from the field,saying:
“打到美国帝国主义”(Beat down American imperialism) which give our generation the impression that American is horrible to talk..that's the history.Now we grow up and with sense of looking things in different ways and aspects...
***always to be yourself***

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-10 12:09:13 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Don't harmonize me

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-10 19:16:54 |Display all floors
The western governments such as U.S. believe they are democracy patrons.  But their twisted “democratic” thinking also makes them believe that everyone else in this world has to think and act as they do, otherwise these people are wrong.  

Bush is a typical of them.  Since he thought the Iraqi government system was bad, he just bombed and "delivered the democracy" to the Iraqis.  

Because China has a different political system, these western governments, off course, think that China is so wrong, horrible and need to be changed.  They particularly don’t like “communist government” because of the recent history of cold war.  And they have made their people believe the same in course of the past few decades.

The media of these countries jump in at any opportunity to attack China to 1) attract more audience 2) please their bosses who are the rich and powerful and behind their government engines.

As long as China stays as "communist" country, one can expect the constant attacks of China and Chinese people.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-10 21:09:44 |Display all floors
CNN, like most of the western liberal media is biased in most of the things they report on.  It's born out of an arrogance where they believe that there can only be one point of view - theirs.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-10 21:20:48 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-11 18:35:12 |Display all floors
Factaully, I seldom read news from CNN(last time I read its biased report on tibet riot in 2008).... 'Don't be so CNN' is once a popular slogan...

I browse news from Chinadaily....lol
Another day , another dollars!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-11 19:58:36 |Display all floors
So....

A true friendship means absolute agreement on every single thing?????????????

sounds familiar... huh
时运不济.....

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.