Author: happyliyy

Resign before or after finding a new job? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-3-16 12:47:42 |Display all floors
I think you should resign after finding a new job . you can look for a job in weekend.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-16 12:49:11 |Display all floors
Do you think having a job under the present  global financial crisis is easy?So if it is not too bad, just keep it. You had better think twice.

[ Last edited by iamethyst at 2009-3-16 04:03 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-16 13:08:06 |Display all floors

Resign after finding a new job

the most important thing is money.
if you quit your position before you finding a new one, you have no income, so how can you support yourself ?
and then, you would feel the preesure, and it makes you more twitchy.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-16 13:11:15 |Display all floors
everything will be ok.
i think if you have excellent skill ,you could pick the new job very soon .international ecomomic crisis is not  a bad part ,but  a once in a life time oppprtunity .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-16 13:29:58 |Display all floors
well, it was also a question which keep in my mind for a while........

my suggestion is: LINSTEN TO YOUR HEART................

I firmly think that the most important thing in life is to enjoy every day, to love what you do now, so if your current work is boring for you, and if youstill can live without income at least for 1 month, then, let you go.

But you must very clear for your direction. What do you want to do. Do you have expection for yourself? Do you really find your hobby and also it can be your future career ( you can have a income relon on your loved hobby). These are basic questions, so if you want to resign, the matter is not before or after finding a new job, the matter is your own decision.

Things always have 2 faces, so don't let yourself be in this dilemma too long.
Learn to control yourself and make decision by yourself, and to be a clever man..........

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-16 14:25:57 |Display all floors

good luck to your

your are so good

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-16 14:50:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by changcheng at 2009-3-16 12:17
You'd be much better off first getting a new job and then quitting your current one.

Most others here agree with me on this, and have also given good reasons for this.
However, the most im ...

good fo you
it looks like u are so familiar with the human nature and the  psychology of employer
i am curious about ur job ,
does ur job related to  psychology  or a personnel in a human resources office ?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.