Author: denolie

meeting ladies [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-3-9 04:15:00 |Display all floors
Originally posted by pjtran at 2009-3-8 20:18
whatever it might be just lemme tell ya somethin first...they are more hip than you might think; take it slow & dont commit anythin big (dont talk/act big)  

BTW...be op ...

thanks for your advice
gratefully recieved

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-9 04:20:07 |Display all floors
Originally posted by thunderbird at 2009-3-9 00:53

Meet them all

Since they are all interesting ladies!      :)

yes i want to do that but how i can explain that i want to meet other ladies what happens if i meet the first one
and meet the other 2 and the first 1 is more suited to me how do i go back to her such a dilemma

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2009-3-9 04:29:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by denolie at 2009-3-9 04:20

yes i want to do that but how i can explain that i want to meet other ladies what happens if i meet the first one
and meet the other 2 and the first 1 is more suited to me how do i go back to he ...

Is beauty your only criteria of choosing?Among these three who has touched you most?
Which have you found more suitable and closer to yur mentality?Whose personality you like best?
Start with that one.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-9 11:05:49 |Display all floors
Originally posted by denolie at 2009-3-9 04:20

and meet the other 2 and the first 1 is more suited to me how do i go back to he ...

all is supposed before you meet them,maybe it's a only a emotional game ,don't be serious before true touching!
Learn to enjoy my life!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-9 13:17:26 |Display all floors
Originally posted by denolie at 2009-3-8 19:02
i may need some help here
i am chatting to 3 ladies from china they are all very pretty but i think someone is translate for them
sometimes i have regular emails and sometimes just chat on messen ...

call them together,one desk,one chair,you r the judge,and if you like,you can take a assistant with you.
is it will be more interesting?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-9 13:22:09 |Display all floors

share with us more detail

how could we help if we don't know what these 3 ladies are like?

follow your instinct. You can choose from them and they can decide whether you're good enough for them too.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-9 13:23:54 |Display all floors
Many chinese ladies are proud of serving for foreign men,

A shame for hearing this news.
Live in the movie!!!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.