Author: liufang404

My view of true love [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-5-23 20:15:45 |Display all floors
The spirit of true love is giving without considering getting. Not only lovers, but aslo our family. We never know the love of the parents until we become parents ourselves.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-24 08:15:01 |Display all floors
To truly be – is to experience the painful torment that wilts even the mighty dastard.  And only then can one say – I am and I have loved.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-24 10:20:18 |Display all floors
I looked at many of the opinions and found them invalid.
What is true love?
An ideal, depictable only by the romantic words.

I believe otherwise.
True love is not what you say, but what you do.
Before your own death, only God knows whether you are a true lover.
If you want to be a true lover and to honor the love with your lover, you need to spend a lifetime keeping a promise and fulfilling it with your everyday doings.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-25 16:15:28 |Display all floors

On love

Love, this somewhat tricky word troubles all the beings on this planet. It is still a question that whether the guy who invented this word really understands what the hell it means. So it goes through centuries, leaving a mystery that makes us happy, makes us grateful, and deeply stuck or maybe broken hearted. Thank god we are endowed affections, especially love. But where to find the love that belongs to us each, that’s upon our choices. We all know Romeo and Juliet in Greek fable. Most of us tend to imagine, dream of one day that the very story comes to our real life. We get up and determined to start the journey, though the process is painful, though we can be in the end exhausted and the result may turn out to be a zero, we can then at least say: we don’t regret for it, because we tried. Yes, nothing can be made out of nothing. Go ahead, strive for your love, and don’t look back. And if you are reading this and essentially agree with my point, please keep my quote in mind: No matter whether he/she is your first love or second, please DO cherish that all you have, and don’t let all this pass you by, because he/she is your forever treasure, otherwise I am for sure to tell you there is no cure for your disobedience. Have faith!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-27 20:07:21 |Display all floors
true love come from the though you want to love others.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-28 08:56:22 |Display all floors

love others,feel good

I love my dear mother ,my  dear father ,my dear sister and my dear girlfirend , now,I feel loved!  life is full of love!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-29 22:49:44 |Display all floors

True Love

Love seems as a mood, an attitude and also a feeling. True love  comes natural,simple and harmonious with the surroundings,including our environment, our world and country, people and our life.

Actually, the greatest love of all is to love ourselves.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.