Author: Janefly

Washing is the most terrible thing in the world! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-3-23 08:50:42 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2009-3-23 03:35

katalava file.Ke o gios mou matheni kinezika sto panepistimio glosson toy pekinou.

I was there years ago. University at Wudaokou sucks big time, if i knew it earlier i would have learned at the Foreign Languages University next to the BTV station. It's cheaper and the teachers are alot better and with better methodology. BLCU only sells it's name to make money.

I don't dislike the Chinese, (I did learn alot of their culture and tradition at University level over the years) but some stuff such as washing, or flushing the toilet, using deodorant or desisting from spitting on the street is just common sense.
响屁不臭,臭屁不响,连环屁又臭又响

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2009-3-23 20:38:07 |Display all floors
Originally posted by gangsta at 2009-3-23 08:50

I was there years ago. University at Wudaokou sucks big time, if i knew it earlier i would have learned at the Foreign Languages University next to the BTV station. It's cheaper and the teac ...

Just keep the nice things in your heart and disregards the bad.In this way you will have alywas nice memories ,you will be happier.
What is the name of the other university next to BLCU.This year I will come again and study chinese for one month.I was really satisfied with the teaching.My son has got some complaints.
What is your suggestion?Which one is the best university  for learning chinese?This information will be good for me.Thank  you patrioti
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-23 20:41:26 |Display all floors
Close to BLCU there are many Universities, the Beida and the Qinghua are the most famous.

In my opinion a really good University for the language is the Foreign Languages University, next to BTV station. Its really value for money. I had my HSK exam there a while ago, and if i knew earlier i would have gone there.
响屁不臭,臭屁不响,连环屁又臭又响

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-23 20:43:23 |Display all floors
Originally posted by gangsta at 2009-3-23 20:41
Close to BLCU there are many Universities, the Beida and the Qinghua are the most famous.

In my opinion a really good University for the language is the Foreign Languages University, next to BTV ...

what is its name.Is it Qinhua?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-23 21:08:50 |Display all floors
http://zhaosheng.bfsu.edu.cn/#
响屁不臭,臭屁不响,连环屁又臭又响

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-23 21:37:11 |Display all floors
Originally posted by gangsta at 2009-3-23 21:08
http://zhaosheng.bfsu.edu.cn/#

Thank you very much patrida:handshake

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-21 15:36:33 |Display all floors
i can't agree that washing is the most terrible thing, though i don't be so fond of washing ,either.
if that's true, i think u must lead a definitely happy life, at least free of  lots of troubles.
from the point of my view, staying with one disgusting guy everyday at work is at least much more horrible.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.