Author: clarissa

i cry for a job [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-5-20 11:07:45 |Display all floors
Originally posted by clarissa at 2009-3-7 15:17
Im an undergraduated student. it is really so hard for us to find a job in such state of economy. I just need a job to feed myself .why it is so hard for us .why these company cant give an opportun ...

i happen to know someone sent only 5 resumes and complaint the downturn makes it hard to find a job...
i hope you got the different situation....
anyway, sent as many resume as possible... and if you do need money, don't mind the job... as long as its a job, you take it...
Good luck!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-20 18:44:36 |Display all floors

don't worry!

where there is a will, there is a way.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-20 18:47:38 |Display all floors
i think you can go to some foreign enterprises to take your chance. they value the attribute like teamwork, diligent, and so on above all others.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-21 06:41:52 |Display all floors

chance is with u today

have u seen this ad:
chance is with u today , catch it :)

Looking for trading assistant

Foreign trading company looking for assistants in Guangzhou, to start the 1st July.

Required profile:

---previous experience in trading company preferably.

---capable to handle any task concerning the trading.

---sales experience

---sourcing experience

---quality control experience

---shipment experience
…..

----must be chinese native speaker, fluent in English (speaking and writing), any other language is a plus.

Please send your CV with full information (name, address, tel, experience…) in word format to head.hunter09@hotmail.com while mentioning “Assistant”.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-3 18:12:56 |Display all floors

Different perspective

Our company restrict us from hiring new graduate because of the following reasons.

Can not contribute immediately
Need senior officer to trains (occupy two resources)
One they are fully trained, they demand higher pay or they will leave.

Now ask yourself would you take a chance at new graduate if you are the manager.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-3 18:38:36 |Display all floors
I graduated 3 years ago and didn't get a job for a year. It is not the financial crisis, it is that businesses are stupid.
To #36, so you only hire those who left other companies that trained them. How can you expect loyalty? If someone goes into a company at graduation, gets trained, has respect, and gets paid well they will probably stay. If, on the other hand, they leave because of lack of respect or low pay they will probably be bouncing job to job to get the highest pay.

"One they are fully trained, they demand higher pay or they will leave."

The people you hire are these people, just trained by another company. Do you think they will be loyal?

This is the problem, companies feel graduates are a risk, and if you have no connections you hang out to dry. Your only chance is to aim low and bounce until you get  where you want. I graduated from the #1 public university in the US with a double major and even McDonalds wouldn't hire me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-3 19:40:55 |Display all floors

good life is in later life

dont worry, u will get a better job. everything will be better off. good life is always in later life. just focus on the things at present. and dont give up ur dreams!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.