Author: clarissa

i cry for a job [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-3-10 18:33:28 |Display all floors
job is ready for someone who is getting ready , so action! good luck

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-11 08:11:06 |Display all floors
Originally posted by clarissa at 2009-3-7 15:17
Im an undergraduated student. it is really so hard for us to find a job in such state of economy. I just need a job to feed myself .why it is so hard for us .why these company cant give an opportun ...

Cry is not effect.

Key is to find hold on.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-14 23:58:59 |Display all floors
Originally posted by arlick at 2009-3-11 08:11

Cry is not effect.

Key is to find hold on.

I'm just thirsty for a job ,very keen to have a job but not really cry for it .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-15 00:58:02 |Display all floors
i dont think you would say no when you ask for internship with no pay.

after awhile you know how to make money for them they would pay you

dont expect advantage at the moment you dont know how to work well

Give to Get <<< try it

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-16 12:24:31 |Display all floors

it is not the fault for company

hi, i see your passage, but i think it is not fault for company. it is not the experience. because the financial crisis. you know, the economic crisis make company that original company not compete to the core company. in order to live, he must to cut some no-value department, in this way, some employee were fired. that is mean there are many people desire for job not the undergraduated. we assume that a company woned you to employ employee. whick kind of people you want to employ? of course, all over the world people know, amid undergraduated have many gaint, greatman. but he must to survive. if he bankrupt, all are false.     so i think  the situation that finding a job is very hard in is tough. we cannt complain anything except the product of economic developing. if you are a gold, you can shine maybe not now is the not far future. good luck for you. amid this, you heart whether can insist on is the key.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-16 12:56:35 |Display all floors
be confident for yourself ,don't be down.
the tough time now will be the last, and when you go through it , you will think of it  as a fortune.
good luck .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-16 13:36:42 |Display all floors
Hold on sending ur resumes to all kinds of company referred to ur major or interests everyday!
Amid the  financial storm,u must do harder than any time before it comes.
Never mind ,anyone who can persist in his goal once more longer finnaly obtains sweet time.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.