Views: 10271|Replies: 26

True or false ? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-3-7 04:59:52 |Display all floors
A particular dating site is full of lovelly Chinese women looking for marriage with Westerners.

It suits the site to perpetuate a myth (is it ?)  that Chinese men treat their women badly, shun divorced one's and are serial philanderers (most of them are divorced) and that the law very much favours men in China.

Is this generally true or are they really just looking for an easy life and a passport ?

Any Westerners here with first-hand experience ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-7 05:42:49 |Display all floors
a) some women look for easy life, passport, maybe live abroad, reminds me of mail order bride

b) some women might really look for love/marriage

c) some women just want to have casual relationship with caucasians. nothing serious, just some fun. oh yes, no string attached

d) ladyboy, you never know u might find a tranny or something there!
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-7 10:56:49 |Display all floors
those saying that west men treat women better than Asin men are nonsense.
with an easy overlook to the construction of west family could we get the whole view that countless women (including stupid Chinese women) are played,betrayed by those west dudes.that is they called:better.
everybody will treat you nice when you are just a doll for them.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-7 11:04:56 |Display all floors
there must be a reason for all these Chinese women to look elsewhere for their happiness , as they say no smoke without fire .
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-7 20:11:13 |Display all floors
I bet there are few westerners~
Originally posted by Cromwell at 2009-3-7 04:59
A particular dating site is full of lovelly Chinese women looking for marriage with Westerners.

It suits the site to perpetuate a myth (is it ?)  that Chinese men treat their women badly, shun d ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-9 11:15:34 |Display all floors
     not most women,but also men in China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-9 11:19:25 |Display all floors
  there is no true or false,they do just they like.amen:):)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.