Author: acewhj

What is the proper age gap for husband and wife? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-3-9 14:55:46 |Display all floors
some women look for a father figure and others want to play mother and go for a 'toy boy'.

But a big age gap is not of the norm either way, if you judge based on stats i would say there would be NO age gap-the average age difference would be NONE  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-9 15:00:54 |Display all floors

Four kisses a day are key to long-lasting marriage, survey suggests

The secret to a long-lasting marriage is a two-year age gap, four kisses a day and sex three times a week, according to a survey.
      Sharing two hobbies, having three cuddles every 24 hours, saying at least one 'I love you' a day and enjoying two romantic meals a month could also help ensure a lasting liaison.
      The profile of the perfect marriage was compiled by wedding planning website www.confetti.co.uk

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-9 15:04:39 |Display all floors

The secret to a long-lasting marriage

The secret to a long-lasting marriage is a two-year age gap, four kisses a day and sex three times a week, according to a survey.
     Sharing two hobbies, having three cuddles every 24 hours, saying at least one 'I love you' a day and enjoying two romantic meals a month could also help ensure a lasting liaison.
     The profile of the perfect marriage was compiled by wedding planning website www.confetti.co.uk

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-9 15:15:28 |Display all floors
I am a traditional girl,
in my opinion,boyfriend must older than me,I don't care about that If he only older than me one day,
but the largest gap between us I can receive is six years old.

haha,I firstly speak in the space of the whole section.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-9 15:39:31 |Display all floors

Around 3 years

In my opinion the proper age gap for husband and wife is 3 years around!

If they age match too much, I think they life is not harmony. It will bring generation gap. They thought ,life manner , interest, are exist discrepancy! May be they do not care these only during the amativeness period. The disquiet will boil out in the long run. The really love is husband accompany with his wife together for ever. Only counterparts can  tolerance each other.

These are too example about marital discord with age discrepancy! At the begin they promise each other whatever happen in the future. But a few year later they feel unhappy and found they marital life is misery. Some of they will divorce because of age problem!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-9 15:48:54 |Display all floors

6 years is too old because 5 years disparity will bring generation gap.

Originally posted by graceangle at 2009-3-9 15:15
I am a traditional girl,
in my opinion,boyfriend must older than me,I don't care about that If he only older than me one day,
but the largest gap between us I can receive is six years old.

hah ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-9 16:52:50 |Display all floors

my opinion

in my opinion ,i  think two or three years is just ok.if  the gap is too distant,some proplems may occur easily  between them.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.