Author: acewhj

What is the proper age gap for husband and wife? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-3-9 00:10:26 |Display all floors
Originally posted by acewhj at 2009-3-8 20:10
The three options you listed here is quite right,under no circumstance can we choose more than one of them.
Perhaps I should change the question to what is the most prevalent age gap of  marriages ...

Yes...

That's is a good and interesting sociological question!   

I would like to know the answer too

I wonder if

Any Department of Social Sciences (in China) has any current data on that?       :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-9 09:55:40 |Display all floors
Originally posted by thunderbird at 2009-3-7 01:50
Marriage is not just about sex

But a question of freedom....love...spirit...courage...compatibility...EQ...IQ...and much more!     :)

Prophet Mo and Rod Stewart seemed to have had the best answers......

anyone4jihad?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-9 10:13:33 |Display all floors
no answer! impossible is nothing.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-9 10:19:45 |Display all floors
i have to say you r the traditional chinese man
cuz only men with traditional thoughts would like to consider the age thing when choosing your another half
we need to keep open and reform  lol
just kidding :)
i am always the best one

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-9 10:40:57 |Display all floors
Originally posted by thunderbird at 2009-3-7 01:43

Hahahaha!!!! Love story?? This is hilarious! Just one question: was the professor rich and famous?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-9 10:59:16 |Display all floors
Originally posted by acewhj at 2009-3-6 21:12
Many of us will say age is not an issue if two lovers well match each other. That's definitely true~
But we are talking about the ideal situation here:Given the fact that all other elements are t ...

thats not be confirmed, cause normally the person love each other just with the" love validate period"
without that, the couple get along with each other just because familay love

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-9 11:23:59 |Display all floors
I have read somewhere about this.  

It said that theoretically wives should be a few years old to maximize couples time together, since women statistically live longer.  

However, men from many cultures typically have younger wives.  It also said that female and male are still not equal in this sense because when a woman of, say 60 year old marries a man of 30 year old raises more eye browses than the other way around.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.