Author: expatter

Cannabis, an answer to recession in China? [Copy link] 中文

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2009-3-13 16:22:02 |Display all floors

totothedog

Oh and  since when was 8% growth a recession?  Only STOOOPID Anglo propaganda would try and call growth that the Anglo Amerikans haven't seen in decades, if not centuries, as a recession.

I hope you will tell that to the hundreds of thousands of Chinese workers who have lost their jobs in Chinese factories because of the lack of orders from the West.

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2009-3-13 16:26:27 |Display all floors

lebeast

Thanks for your input.

Strictly speaking the thread is about the cannabis plant, and how it can be grown without, or with very little THC as an eco-solution to resources.

The other part, about the actual drug however, seems to be at the forefront when the word cannabis is used.

Cheers

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-16 00:08:40 |Display all floors

Vaporize your herb

Ads by Google

Vaporize Your Herb
Why Vaporizing is Healthy, Cheaper and Much Better Tasting!

The taboo of talking about pot has to be part of the discussion here as I was fixed on the more expensive vaporizing machine before reading everything that was said very carefully(as my Dad would want me to say).  The taboo is generated by users who don't like using 'chemicals that have names or numbers' stating they have to go underground to avoid detection they like the words pot and grass which is not at all the discussion of hemp, hemp wil have other connotations as it is used thus making it different from the stuff that is called 'herb' on the street.

The street use that is preferred comes only with the names found on the street and generally used only in the prescribed manor of the street having a google ad for the herb vaporizer will not really "change the sort of life" that is US street.

P.S. I'll throw in the definition of the word connotation Definition
connotation   
noun [C]
a feeling or idea that is suggested by a particular word although it is not necessarily a part of the word's meaning, or something suggested by an object or situation:
The word 'lady' has connotations of refinement and excessive femininity that some women find offensive.

connote   Show phonetics
verb [T] FORMAL
To me, chocolate connotes pleasure and indulgence.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-17 17:48:39 |Display all floors

broken_heart

Ha! Ha!

Chocolate.  Yes and fat people eating chocolate cake.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-17 18:30:57 |Display all floors

Reply #36 expatter's post

Hemp is only hemp.  If fat people were to gain a few pounds they would have to get some larger pairs of hemp trousers

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-12 20:42:39 |Display all floors

Interesting book about hemp.

I have just found a link to a book which regards this subject that is available to read online.

Although it is not the whole book it still has a wealth of information.

If you like reading see what you think.  :)

The Emperor Wears No Clothes by Jack Herer

http://www.jackherer.com/chapters.html

Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-4 12:19:17 |Display all floors

In reply to a new thread that has just appeared .........

I will regurgitate this one  ........

It might save time  .............   

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.