Author: iamnaive

DARFUR [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-3-6 18:02:02 |Display all floors
Originally posted by iamnaive at 2009-3-6 17:53

I am not supporting the involvement - I have said it quite often  here.

But - someone should be rather blind not to see the violence

c r e a t e d      b y     A r a b     e x t r e m i  ...

Arabs, the brownshirts new problem- similar to another semitic problem they had 60 years ago.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-6 18:02:17 |Display all floors
Once again this forum sadly confirms that Chinese people cannot take any critique without counter-accusing aggressively. Why is it that in a post on Sudan we are talking about terrorists, Pinochet, 9/11 and other things that have NOTHING to do with China-Sudan relations?

I would like to remind all users that we are talking about China. China and China only. A country which is tying itself more and more every day to controversial regimes around the world and is damaging its image as a consequence.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-6 18:04:09 |Display all floors
Originally posted by peterb at 2009-3-6 17:03
Laohu says:

Really? How many Iraqis died because of Bush's obsession to get rid of S. Hussein? According to the Lancet, about 1 million.
How many were displaced? A few million more.

Why ...

What does your comment have to do with my statement? Are you trying to confound me?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-6 18:07:31 |Display all floors
Originally posted by laohu at 2009-3-6 18:02
Once again this forum sadly confirms that Chinese people cannot take any critique without counter-accusing aggressively. Why is it that in a post on Sudan we are talking about terrorists, Pinochet, ...

Comparison is a legitimate vehicle for discussion. Don't like it? Then try L.A. talkback.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-6 18:10:17 |Display all floors
Originally posted by laohu at 2009-3-6 18:04

What does your comment have to do with my statement? Are you trying to confound me?

You were the one who brought up Bush and Blair. Does that "confound" you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-6 18:10:49 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Don't harmonize me

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-6 18:12:13 |Display all floors

Heavensent

Originally posted by HeavenSent at 2009-3-6 17:01
Sounds like you have already condemned the man before the trial even got started.  
As for China's role in all of this.....
Sudan is a sovereign country so it is only right that China treat it li ...

1) Condemning the man before the trial even started? This comment is incredible!!! Don't you see he is committing GENOCIDE in his country? I would suggest you read some news about it: a good start would be with Nicholas Kristof's columns for the NY Times (http://kristof.blogs.nytimes.com). This journalist witnessed the genocide in person, please read his articles.

2) "Sudan is a sovereign country so it is only right that China treat it like a sovereign country". What does this mean? One example: if Iran, which is a sovereign country, builds the atomic bomb and decides to wipe out China, China should treat Iran as a sovereign country and defend it bc Iran has the right to use an atomic bomb?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.