Author: iamnaive

DARFUR [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-3-20 02:47:10 |Display all floors

I agree with you assessment, xuyinyin...

Notice how iamnaive has stayed away from arguing the points raised? He began the thread in the belief that he had a strong case against China. He started the thread to encourage more anti-China posts. A few obliged but in the face of the facts they have all gotten silent...including iamnaive. iamnaive evidently believes that all Chinese are naive...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-20 23:35:25 |Display all floors

Awww, senny, senny...

I refute your 'refuting' because your 'refuting' is based on biased opinions and not facts. In fact you entire position is based on biased opinions and not facts. I hate to break the news to you but your prejudiced opinions are not facts.

For instance. "But the Chinese have dug in their heels in Saharan sand - to the detriment of the Darfurians."

Now that is definitely opinion and not facts as you have cited no facts to support your prejudiced anti-Chinese position.  I have shown the facts to be otherwise. But of course you refused to read the links I posted proving otherwise.

"My advice to you is to stop blaming the West and, if you want to talk about Da4rrfur, to do so by taking the interests of the Darfurians into consideration."

Ummm, errr, your advice to me? You think I'm one of your students? My advice to you is read up on the facts and be a MAN and know when you're wrong.

(By the by, I answered posts to your ally laohu several days ago and they have not appeared at all. It's all very interesting and makes me wonder about laohu...)

sighhhhhh....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-22 17:20:26 |Display all floors

Awww, nice try...

Originally posted by seneca at 2009-3-22 11:27
My 'refuting is based on biased opinions and not facts' - sayeth ganzuolin the great oracle. We don't ask you to come clean as to what makes you utter such a statement; we refute your grandiose cla ...

"We don't ask you to come clean as to what makes you utter such a statement; we refute your grandiose claim as it is 'based not on facts but on opinion' - your opinion."

Ummm, who is 'we'? And of course you 'don't ask me to come clean'. You can't because every position I've taken on this topic was backed up by facts (not opinions) - facts you refused to read because they stood in the way of your prejudices...nice try though...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-24 00:13:00 |Display all floors

You still don't get it, do you, silly senny...?

Originally posted by seneca at 2009-3-23 22:03
So when China (who is 'China'???) says 'we are against Mr Bashir being put on an international warrant' that is a 'fact' and has nothing to do with 'opinion'.

I question the morality of this po ...

In face of the facts (my links which you've cowardly refused to read) that China  is not responsible for the mess in Darfur you now resort to semantics to save yourself.

That's like me telling you 2 + 2 = 4 and you telling me that's my opinion...!!!! Now really, you silly boy...!

(I must tell you that I am greatly concerned about your english students in China...)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-25 00:08:29 |Display all floors

Ohhhh, silly senny...you're getting sillier...

Originally posted by seneca at 2009-3-24 13:42
You haven't run out of spittle yet, Gans?

Must be good for the pu'er growers in Yunnan. I hope the weather will bless Yunnan with abundant rain precipitation.

If not you will really run dry ...

No, I can never run out of spittle, my dear friend. It is like life-saving rain to many others. God's gift to me and they, so to speak...

Yunnan? Youwrong.  

(I just know you're taking notes...)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.