Author: windflowerhe

asking for suggestions [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-3-6 18:14:38 |Display all floors
Originally posted by allenmiao at 2009-3-6 10:13
the first thing u should learn before enter into society is how to behave a decent person. this is more important than other things to help u to adapt the complicated society.

hey, learn to be a decent person, it seems it is just one's habbit.  Thanks for you suggestions.
you are everywhere.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-6 18:40:50 |Display all floors
Originally posted by crazy_jackie at 2009-3-6 10:51
If you do what you love ,you will never work a day in your life. But this is too difficult for you! For example, i live play computer game, but i did not reach my goal as professional player. So we ...

Thanks for your suggestions.  I did some part-time jobs,  and i found the bosses always asked a same  question "do you have any experience in this field?"    and even it is not easy to get a part-time job.
When i was a freshman, i found  a part-time job in a buffet restaerant , i worked as a  hotel greeter. I find it is interesting to go along with different kinds of people, and i learned a lot that holiday.
In my sopermore, i also got a part-time job to sell  phillips cellphones , ahaha , that's also a valuable experience.  it is unforgettable.  I  also have been a operator  in a small company.   i waste a lot of time to do the part-time jobs so that i can't master my majoy.    What i lost could  never be back.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-6 20:18:19 |Display all floors
you should largely communicate with other people  ,deal with the relation with all the people  who have helped you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-6 20:32:44 |Display all floors
the college has its own advantages.you can communicate with many people who haven't been known,join in various  of  leagues, fall in a love with a GF or BF.The college life is lovely by all the students .but we also can see something that we don't want to see .too much loving your other friend,too much sleeping,too much  playing net games,nothing the study.it's the college life .you should take care of yourself.when you don't notice ,you will see somgthing unhappy

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-6 21:53:07 |Display all floors
just try your best to do well whatever you can do currently, and you can survive as you have learned to learn in college. so take it easy.  u are capable if u keep learning everything  :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-7 20:18:15 |Display all floors
Looking for your idears, thanks.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-7 20:18:31 |Display all floors
Looking forward to  your idears, thanks.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.