Author: windflowerhe

asking for suggestions [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-3-6 17:30:13 |Display all floors
Originally posted by fiona2008 at 2009-3-6 16:19
learn hard as you could , make a test and see what field you like most .
Now it is the ecomonic crisis period , you may have a test and come to be a public servants , that is nice .

what do you mean for taking a test to find my interest?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-6 17:32:35 |Display all floors

thanks

Originally posted by lcy331 at 2009-3-6 15:42
no need to pop your head for  something will come one year later.
enjoy your study,enjoy your life,enjoy your grow-up.
just enjoy,purely

The unknown  future  is also within my consideration. I just want  to make it easy!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-6 17:37:41 |Display all floors
Originally posted by grapetree at 2009-3-6 14:21
your job may have no relevancy with your major that you are learning now in university, it is a common
phenomena in nowdays, but it's not a bad thing, it don't matter, what you learn in universit ...

yeah, i agree with you, i take some activities sometimes and i enjoy it so much. I wonder if i made any improvement though them.  Sometimes, you are doing something, but you don't know whether it has any value.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-6 17:39:14 |Display all floors
so do  I ,i also have one year to graduate. i think we juniors should  more cherish the left time, don't idle away the golden study time, after all , everyone just  attend university once,we should make best use of the campus years. as for job hunting ,maybe just  as one guy  said before " job first and  choice second". we  should not be too  proud to refuse a job which we don't think it's good enough for us college students.lower our high expectation first. coz the job markets are really grim in the wake of onging financial crisis . best wishes for all job hunters, including me of cause.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-6 17:43:31 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ronglois at 2009-3-6 14:08
using the interpersonal relations that you have is the first choice.

in China, getting a job is more and more difficult. so finding your human relations is better.

secondly, if you have not t ...

yep, i will do my best.thank you!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-6 17:48:57 |Display all floors
Originally posted by loves521 at 2009-3-6 10:05
firstly ,think about your major .secondly ,think about what kind of jod do you want after one year.then you should  improve your professional knowledge,and learn some useful things which is related ...

thanks a lot.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-6 17:54:03 |Display all floors
Originally posted by kingson52013 at 2009-3-6 10:07
Hello, windflowerhe
I graduated three years ago. I wish that I can find a job which accord with my major before graduating from school. But I am a officer worker now who in charge of purchase.
I  ...

I think most of  college graduates can not find the job which relates to  his or her majoy. I got it . I will try my best to find what i really like. thank you very much. Best wishes!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.