Author: windflowerhe

asking for suggestions [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-3-6 14:21:07 |Display all floors
your job may have no relevancy with your major that you are learning now in university, it is a common
phenomena in nowdays, but it's not a bad thing, it don't matter, what you learn in university is ability, it
includes your study ability, your research ability, your communication ability with others, and your
organization ability, these things is the most important that you can use in your job, so you konw now,
in university, study and social activies are both important in your daily life.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-6 14:55:54 |Display all floors

hey

Originally posted by seneca at 2009-3-6 08:03
What kind of school 'prepares' you for life in just one year???

What kind of work can you perform with a personal interest in it (not just the money that is paid for you performing your job)?

i mean the way to improve myself to prepare for my job. I know time is so limit, but  want to try my best.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-6 15:02:33 |Display all floors
Originally posted by chrisxu2009 at 2009-3-6 10:02

here is the lesson i learnt  back to school ,i spent  the whole year thinking about what shoul i do ,one year passed ,i did nothing .cuz i wanted to do many stuff which i couldnot  finish in one  ...

ahahah , i can drink  less than two bottles of beer. that's really  so bitter when you drink too much.  The lefted one year is so limited , even though i have to think about making the best to improve my ability so as to    match the competitive  society.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-6 15:08:48 |Display all floors

thank you so much.

Originally posted by mailcarrie at 2009-3-6 10:04
Hello~!
I think no matter what kind of job you are going to look for after you graduated, you must manipulate a foreign language(more better), OA, driving license(better) and the skill for how to ...

Actually, i am a english major student. You know english learning is so universal  which makes it even worse to find a good job after graduation.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-6 15:10:48 |Display all floors
Originally posted by loves521 at 2009-3-6 10:05
firstly ,think about your major .secondly ,think about what kind of jod do you want after one year.then you should  improve your professional knowledge,and learn some useful things which is related ...

thanks a lot. i appreciate your  suggestions so much. best wishes!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-6 15:42:31 |Display all floors
no need to pop your head for  something will come one year later.
enjoy your study,enjoy your life,enjoy your grow-up.
just enjoy,purely

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-6 16:19:48 |Display all floors
learn hard as you could , make a test and see what field you like most .
Now it is the ecomonic crisis period , you may have a test and come to be a public servants , that is nice .

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.