Author: windflowerhe

asking for suggestions [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-3-6 10:29:06 |Display all floors
Originally posted by allenmiao at 2009-3-6 10:18

sometimes life and  realism always compel you to do the job u have to do instead of u are interested in.

can't agree with you more  ,real life is tough ,forum life is too idealism
i am always the best one

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-6 10:51:34 |Display all floors

Do what you love

If you do what you love ,you will never work a day in your life. But this is too difficult for you! For example, i live play computer game, but i did not reach my goal as professional player. So we need to meet  realist life. At moment the globe finacial crisis lick up.I think you need to make you can find a job. After all get job is too hard for new graduate because you have no rich experience and right skill except youth.May be you can follow "get job first and choice second" principia! about how to prepar , in humble opinion , you should take a temporay job at KFC and sale something. It can exercise your express ability! In my 3 years work experience, i found communication with your parter is most inportant ! Everything can be fix by good communication skills!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-6 11:16:46 |Display all floors
Originally posted by loves521 at 2009-3-6 10:05
firstly ,think about your major .secondly ,think about what kind of jod do you want after one year.then you should  improve your professional knowledge,and learn some useful things which is related ...

I agree with that...
as my experience, I first find a position with easy job in small company, no matter what meaningless task you are doning at first, keep learning and moving, finding a company relate to your major after that, then you can learn more about your subject and think out what kind of person you want to be, good luck~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-6 11:42:46 |Display all floors
I think the most important is you should think about what kind of job do you want!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-6 13:12:44 |Display all floors
what's your major?what's your interests?~deside by yourself:)
impossible is nothing'

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-6 14:08:08 |Display all floors
using the interpersonal relations that you have is the first choice.

in China, getting a job is more and more difficult. so finding your human relations is better.

secondly, if you have not the relations as i said.you should set a goal, maybe the city you want to stay or the industry you want to join in. then do your best to come true them. maybe choice another business, and close to the thing you real want step by step!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-6 14:20:41 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ronglois at 2009-3-6 14:08
using the interpersonal relations that you have is the first choice.

in China, getting a job is more and more difficult. so finding your human relations is better.

secondly, if you have not t ...

interpersonal relations   kills cats ,sigh
i am always the best one

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.