Views: 13905|Replies: 37

asking for suggestions [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-3-6 00:06:29 |Display all floors
asking for suggestions

i will graduate after one year, who can give me some suggestions about what kind of subjects should i        learn in school  and how to prepare myself for getting a good job after graduating.  i will appreciate your       suggestions. Heartfelt thanks.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-6 10:02:55 |Display all floors
Originally posted by windflowerhe at 2009-3-6 00:06
asking for suggestions

i will graduate after one year, who can give me some suggestions about what kind of subjects should i        learn in school  and how to prepare myself for getting a good  ...

here is the lesson i learnt  back to school ,i spent  the whole year thinking about what shoul i do ,one year passed ,i did nothing .cuz i wanted to do many stuff which i couldnot  finish in one year,so my suggestion is  choose one subject  and focus on studying it within the left  year
for example ,learn to drink will help you a lot when enter into society
i am always the best one

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-6 10:04:17 |Display all floors

My Suggestion for you~!

Hello~!
I think no matter what kind of job you are going to look for after you graduated, you must manipulate a foreign language(more better), OA, driving license(better) and the skill for how to cooperate with the other people or team smoothly. The last is the most important, you should remember.
Thanks a lot~!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-6 10:05:33 |Display all floors
firstly ,think about your major .secondly ,think about what kind of jod do you want after one year.then you should  improve your professional knowledge,and learn some useful things which is related to your job .All the things are ready , you will be confident to hunt a job after one year.

it's my suggestion .hehe

[ Last edited by loves521 at 2009-3-6 10:09 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-6 10:07:48 |Display all floors

interesting job

Hello, windflowerhe
I graduated three years ago. I wish that I can find a job which accord with my major before graduating from school. But I am a officer worker now who in charge of purchase.
I advice you to find a job that you will interested.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-6 10:13:26 |Display all floors
the first thing u should learn before enter into society is how to behave a decent person. this is more important than other things to help u to adapt the complicated society.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-6 10:18:02 |Display all floors
Originally posted by kingson52013 at 2009-3-6 10:07
Hello, windflowerhe
I graduated three years ago. I wish that I can find a job which accord with my major before graduating from school. But I am a officer worker now who in charge of purchase.
I  ...

sometimes life and  realism always compel you to do the job u have to do instead of u are interested in.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.