Views: 3601|Replies: 10

How can I add picture into "头像"? [Copy link] 中文

Rank: 4

Post time 2009-3-4 20:13:49 |Display all floors
How can I add picture into "头像"?
Just like some members, using their own favorite picture or personal photos as "头像" when submit a post.
Thanks!

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2009-3-5 11:05:54 |Display all floors
Originally posted by yuanxinshen at 2009-3-5 08:12
brother,you are new comers. you don't have the right to send your photo.when you credits reach 1000, you can do this. besides, why like show your photo? are you handsome? don't do this.dangerous. p ...



mislead the poor guy~~

Heavens bless you & me!

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2009-3-5 13:43:34 |Display all floors

Reply #1 acewhj's post

Presently, you could only use those images provided by CD forum.. Click "My panel"---"Edit Profile"---"Board Avatar List". Then you could choose one image as your avatar...
When you get enough credits(50 plus), you have more choices.. You could upload one picture you like as your avatar from your computer or Internet...
Another day , another dollars!

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 6Rank: 6

Post time 2009-3-5 13:47:54 |Display all floors
Originally posted by yuanxinshen at 2009-3-5 08:12
brother,you are new comers. you don't have the right to send your photo.when you credits reach 1000, you can do this. besides, why like show your photo? are you handsome? don't do this.dangerous. p ...


u scared this fresher!

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 6Rank: 6

Post time 2009-3-5 13:49:28 |Display all floors
Originally posted by robertcheng at 2009-3-5 13:43
Presently, you could only use those images provided by CD forum.. Click "My panel"---"Edit Profile"---"Board Avatar List". Then you could choose one image as your avat ...


u are really a gentleman, isn't like as yuanxinshen, a disgusting guy...

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2009-3-5 14:09:34 |Display all floors
Originally posted by allenmiao at 2009-3-5 13:49


u are really a gentleman, isn't like as yuanxinshen, a disgusting guy...


Aleln, we should always keep it in mind that 'as a 21-century's citizen of China, we're ready to help others who need our help'....
Another day , another dollars!

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 6Rank: 6

Post time 2009-3-5 14:28:48 |Display all floors
Originally posted by robertcheng at 2009-3-5 14:09


Aleln, we should always keep it in mind that 'as a 21-century's citizen of China, we're ready to help others who need our help'....


yeah, to help others is a habit, not saying that in mouth, right?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.