Views: 1959|Replies: 11

Are you a news paster....? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-3-4 14:48:38 |Display all floors
Well, as we could see, some members just serve as messengers spreading(or rather pasting) news to Chinadaily forum from Chinadaily...Since we visit Chinadaily webpage, we could read those news from those websites and it's not necessary to paste those news onto this forum.... Don't you think it's just a waste of time and space?

How do you think of such phenomenon? Why they did that?  Your opinions are welcomed....
Another day , another dollars!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-4 20:23:33 |Display all floors

Reply #2 yuanxinshen's post

you see that's the problem....who's talking about you??~~ don't make a scene out of yourself....

and your charactoristic "nai nai de" is not welcome here~can't help imaging how you'd hide these three words when you're talking, face to face, with others........

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-4 20:30:45 |Display all floors
Originally posted by robertcheng at 2009-3-4 14:48
Well, as we could see, some members just serve as messengers spreading(or rather pasting) news to Chinadaily forum from Chinadaily...Since we visit Chinadaily webpage, we could read those news fr ...

1. they have plenty of time and energy and feel utterly boring not to be bored......

2. they really think these news are worth reading. In case we miss it, they post it here....:)

3. create a personal image of an informative, observant and social person who cares what's going on. Where to find news most quickly, of course in CD website just a click away....

4. let me think about it again.....

but among them some news is really good~~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-5 13:55:48 |Display all floors
Originally posted by yuanxinshen at 2009-3-4 18:23
brother, things is complicated. each time, i write articles here.but some friends say i am a liar. if i write some real thing, they say i am too rude and dirty. i really don't know what should i do ...

Were you just complaining in front of me? Don't feel depressed....I noticed you're an active member, but you often took us by surprise with your frequently-used nai nai de and unpleasant mumbling....

Be honest and express your true opinions here, you'll find it's not so hard to be yourself....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-5 14:07:46 |Display all floors
Originally posted by iamlost at 2009-3-4 20:30

1. they have plenty of time and energy and feel utterly boring not to be bored......

2. they really think these news are worth reading. In case we miss it, they post it here....:)

3.  ...

Great! You made a detailed summary....

In other words:

1.Pasting news for burning energy and killing time..
2.Taking on the responsibility of sharing valued news with us....
3.Outstanding themsleves and impressing us they're informative and resourceful...

All in all, they're all messengers, different messengers...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-5 16:12:12 |Display all floors
Originally posted by robertcheng at 2009-3-4 14:48
Well, as we could see, some members just serve as messengers spreading(or rather pasting) news to Chinadaily forum from Chinadaily...Since we visit Chinadaily webpage, we could read those news fr ...

Hi Robert,do not bother other ppl's work,they need to eat also.
***always to be yourself***

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-5 16:19:52 |Display all floors
Reading the news by cutting and pasting from other places is really wasting my time.

I hope I can exchange views with wisers in Chinadaily forum.
Live in the movie!!!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.