Author: Shadow666

Are chinese men romantics?? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-3-5 16:22:18 |Display all floors
let's face it no matter what country you were born in some people do not have a romantic bone in their body , and some of us are hopeless romantics , I think to be in between would be best :)
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-5 17:45:31 |Display all floors
Romantic can't be all of life,but just the part of life,it can strengthen our love to the other part in daily lifes.Go to cinema and park,go to savor some special eatings.All we can do to the lover is the best style of Romantic.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-5 17:52:23 |Display all floors
Originally posted by lovedianawen at 2009-3-5 14:42
My boyfriend exactly not!! i have not received a flower,even though we have been going together for five years.i wanna a surprise and romantic.But he has a mild nature,i can`t take offense with &qu ...

True love is always common life,He who is you depend on is occupies your future work and life.Best wishes for you all.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-5 18:19:06 |Display all floors
yes!! not only french,but chinese can!!! we also can sell cocks ......
I believe i can fly,I believe i can touch the sky!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-5 18:50:36 |Display all floors

it's hard

it's difficult to say whether the Chinese have the romatic.There are 1.3 billion  people in the whole nation .everyone has own personality,but  many girls prefer the boyfriends who have more romantic .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-5 19:16:42 |Display all floors
Originally posted by yangyi814_an at 2009-3-5 17:52

True love is always common life,He who is you depend on is occupies your future work and life.Best wishes for you all.

exactly! my bf is not romantic, but he cooks for me, though we are both tired after a day's work. i really enjoy every day with him. we are going to get married this year:):)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-5 19:27:40 |Display all floors
my ex-boyfriend is romantic,but we broke up after nine months .
now ,my boy friend isn't,but we are happy together.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.