Author: Shadow666

Are chinese men romantics?? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-3-5 10:29:27 |Display all floors

if you have true love

what is romantics? for men or for women ,i think the answer is clearn for me .
i am a girl ,i think the romantics is stay with the man i love and the man also love me . live for peaceful life with our family.:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-5 10:48:48 |Display all floors
i think romantics is different in different people's eyes.Maybe some boys can do a lot of  wonderful things for girls in order to persuing them.And they can make romantic atmosphere ,the girls like it .Me too. But to the married person ,the care may  be the most romantic.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-5 11:03:34 |Display all floors
My BFis very romantic
In my opinion, surprises, gifts, care, etc. are all romantic things.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-5 11:10:55 |Display all floors
Romantism in the Art to create the right environement for the love to grow or to be preserved. This is the Art to give your partner the feeling that your relationship, your love for her (or him), is special.
It's not just a question of flowers or candles, because if the woman hates cheap softened ambiance, you failed.
It needs empathy and devoutness.
This kind of attitude is rarely seen in China, especialy after wedding. Romantim would be seen by most of the Chinese men as weakness.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-5 12:08:57 |Display all floors

romance

In my opinion, romance is a lovely atmosphere made by the person you love. It is necessary for both
dating duration and post-marriage. Lovers know each other's hobbies and needs ,and they think at each other's stand. There is no definition on what to do, just you want to do it and you really make it work.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-5 12:47:02 |Display all floors
i am not sure if i am a romantic person or not...
i just know clearly that i love my wife very much and she love me comparebly. i also often give special gifts to her during special days, such as her birthday, valentine's day, commemorative date of our marriage etc...but i never bought expensive gift to her, such as flower, chocolate etc. she also never care that, she like any gift if only i buy for her...as we have not enough money to spend, we need earn more money to pay back housing loan to bank monthly. but we both are convinced that we will have a bright future if only we keep struggling for future together...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-5 12:51:07 |Display all floors
Originally posted by fanlvhua at 2009-3-5 09:44
different people in china have different personality. if you like the guy ,lots of things that he do is romatic.

the key is everyone should have a positive attitude toward life, if so, the sunshine everyday will be bright and everything will be romantic...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.