Author: zhoupu

Is Lei Feng Spirit alive? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-3-5 16:34:20 |Display all floors
I always believe Lei Feng  spirit  is still alive

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-5 17:09:13 |Display all floors

Learn from LeiFeng Spirit

Originally posted by shelleybelly at 2009-3-4 23:36

I had big doubts for this person as being set up an national hero.
As I read many negative of his story.
well,each generation we need a perfection to stimulate the progress of society and ppl ...

He is one of the outstanding represents of his times,i 've read much books about the hero,after all i find no references like you said.where does your viewpoint come from?

He always lives in the heart of every Chinese.Every country in the world needs the hero who resembles LF,just like intellectual and ideological developments need  positive idols nowadays.

Do you think so?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-5 17:34:25 |Display all floors
I think LeiFeng spirit will never out of date ,to build a hamorny society needs leifeng spirit , but in nowadays leifeng spirits has dissapeard  ,because some one thought that is too "foolish"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-5 17:38:12 |Display all floors
Originally posted by yangyi814_an at 2009-3-5 17:09

He is one of the outstanding represents of his times,i 've read much books about the hero,after all i find no references like you said.where does your viewpoint come from?

He always lives  ...

i agree
we never had a hero in the uk maybe thats whats lacking in most countries

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-5 20:00:25 |Display all floors
lean form leifeng,develop leifeng spirit.is just a slogan for lots of people live in modern tims.most people are selfish in real life
say another words ,it's pleasure that you don't something what deleterious to society and other people
if everybody can do better from himself ,then the society will more harmonious maybe this is what leifeng wanted
then congratulation, you are develop the leifeng spirit
so i think this is the best way for us who living in modern times to develop the leifeng spirit

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-5 22:20:23 |Display all floors
we need it, our time need it, but now in our life, this kind of sprit kind of lost, we need the sound and deeds of helping others.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-5 22:28:17 |Display all floors
however, we can see and feel this kind of sprit in the 5.12 earthquake, many people tell us what love is through  their  action, we can see
there are lots of  stories in the website and TV to show our mercy and kindness, from this ,we can say there is love in our people, and their
is love in our nation.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.