Views: 2797|Replies: 10

Walmart is a good indicator of what pain USA can tolerate. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-3-2 14:46:16 |Display all floors
Let's look at Amerikan Regime clay feet, it's black and hispanic population.

When would the population start to react to the economic situation!

Now let's watch!

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-2 23:19:52 |Display all floors
Clay feet? The same people that can withstand enormous hardship and live off of very little if need be? This is 'the clay feet'? You should re-visit the true meaning.
"Finch...stay away from that Ficus! That's a jizz-free Ficus."- Steve Stiffler

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-3 00:12:51 |Display all floors

dunno but almost ev'ryone's in it & at it...

all i kno my income tax return wont do me any good this year or any year to be honest...there's no hero here  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-3 16:12:26 |Display all floors

Reply #2 tekvicious's post

My friend......it's the blackman that been doing all those sub prime....MOTOWN according to a book written by some British Fella.

and the income of the Afrikan Amerikan, Hispanics are lowest in the United States.

yup, trouble starts when they cannot afford to buy at WALMART.
most riots occur when food and basic products are no longer affordable....

it's a good indicator.

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-3 16:15:43 |Display all floors

Stimulus package need to implemented without delays

Green DRagon
Game Master
King

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-3 17:24:18 |Display all floors
Walmart is very popular in China.  It creates for the Chinese 'middle class' an illusion that they can afford a western lifestyle in terms of shopping for western style goods.  The audio/visual sections often have free dvd shows, and unemployed Chinese will stop their hustling out on the streets long enough to come in the store and watch free movies.  

Security is of course very vigilant.

Chinese also like to take advantage of the cheap rice based menu sold at the food section.  They don't seem to mind theres no indoor dining space reserved for customers.  Whether its Walmart, orVanguard, the local variety, dining al fresco is the norm.  The Chinese seem to enjoy taking their meal among supplicants of various sorts.

[ Last edited by diaboloist at 2009-3-3 05:25 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-4 05:36:07 |Display all floors

<chuckle>

It seems that GD is trying to stir up some trouble?  Sorry, but the Hispanics (illegal) are heading back south and the rest are applying for public assistance.

That reminds GD, what is the public assistance programs like in your neck of the Asian Rim?
China's Eccentric 'Uncle Laowai' from Chicago, IL

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=135031&do=blog&view=me&from=space

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.