Author: may_flower

diary of March,2009 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-3-31 10:00:20 |Display all floors
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Commercial secret
Yesterday, once customer confirmed the order and the deposit was received, I arranged the order for production. The order included one sofa that was not our product, but the design was from another sofa factory, I have already add 20% profit for the commission of the factory, even in fact that I got nothing out of that.
But when I handed over the order to Miss Gang, she was the one that in charge of arranging my order, when she checked the order list and found that she had to buy one sofa from other factory even that still the company makes profit out of that. She reported to the boss and returned back:” When next time customer ask for that factory product, tell the customer that items was out of date and not in production, and ask them to choose our product.”
I knew that the boss was afraid of something, that our products are not competitive. I remembered one time that other sofa factory boss told me:” I was in your factory showroom and I checked your sofa and other metal furniture, I found some items are copy our design, but unfortunately I found out some items are not finish good, and even with higher prices than us. That is not competitive in the market; furthermore, the market is rather worse this year. I think your company is not going to challenge the market.”
I knew that these two factories have very bad relationship, I didn’t know but I have known that factory from a long time, since the first day I came and worked for it. At the beginning, the other factory supplied sofa and match it with metal furniture, but two years ago, our company built up a sofa factory and started making sofa ourselves and stole the design from other factory, their relationship worsened. However, the other factory designs are much better than ours, and customer like them more. So that boss asked me to promote their sofa, and I did sold out some for them. Of course, after adding 20% commission for this company, still, they are in good selling.
However, the boss of this factory didn’t like that way, he said to me:” Don’t help them for selling, ask customer to buy our design, don’t promote theirs.” From the boss’s point of view, it is quite reasonable.
When we were in furniture fair, other factories are trying to steal our design, they tried to get the useful information like catalogue, price list. Usually they can’t get it themselves, but they asked for foreigner come with them, or others speak English and pretend they are foreigners and ask for catalogue and prices list. I met some ladies and guys spoke to me:” Can I get your catalogue and price list?” They spoke English but not well, so I realized they may be the fake one.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-31 15:28:34 |Display all floors
Originally posted by may_flower at 2009-3-31 10:00
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Commercial secret
Yesterday, once customer confirmed the order and the deposit was received, I arranged the order for production. The order included one sofa that was not  ...

AIya, one sofa only not profitable la

Ms Gang EYES has for only $100000 or more

i TT RMB3500 to sweetie as that money cld buy ~15 gms gold

u wanna some???

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-31 17:01:36 |Display all floors
Originally posted by uokiokok2 at 2009-3-31 15:28

AIya, one sofa only not profitable la

Ms Gang EYES has for only $100000 or more

i TT RMB3500 to sweetie as that money cld buy ~15 gms gold

u wanna some???

OK La as i will go to China DA SHi Kuan  to register marry with sweetie

so be off here for next week or two :lol :lol

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-31 17:28:50 |Display all floors
Originally posted by uokiokok2 at 2009-3-31 17:01

OK La as i will go to China DA SHi Kuan  to register marry with sweetie

so be off here for next week or two

congratulations!
old playboy finally getting married.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-10 18:27:31 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Misschel at 2009-3-31 17:28

congratulations!
old playboy finally getting married.

thxs

above make Susan2 aka MayF

jealous    as she did not even tell me congratu;lations!!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.